Thursday 22 September 2005

ryan
220.255.158.229
er but hy cant even spell anonymous ? and were u trying to say END OF CONV. ? or ENC ? err turn nasty ? so finally such pple know they're nasty .. great ~

22 September 2005, 12:19 [GMT]


ryan
220.255.158.229
oh c'mon la like i dunno my IP add. would be exposed .. and its St pats SCH not sec... oh so ur pushing the blame(of being childish) to ur fren hy ? HA !

22 September 2005, 12:32 [GMT]


ryan
219.75.107.16
i still love you even though im still with the girl with black plain clothes. hope to get back with u one day.

22 September 2005, 12:39 [GMT]


ryan
219.75.107.16
but would u still wear the black underwear i bought u ever again? p.s u look sexy in that.

22 September 2005, 12:41 [GMT]


ryan
219.75.107.16
i love u becos u let me touch u , my current gf too plain , and her black clothes cannot see thru

22 September 2005, 12:43 [GMT]



K so yes i tagged a super long reply to the ryan with the IP add "220.255.158.229". But, apparently, ANOTHER "ryan" popped by with the IP add "219.75.107.16".



Obviously the new "ryan" is new here. He doesnt know I can check IP addresses.



Firstly, "i still love you even though im still with the girl with black plain clothes." betrayed you. The way you sayed "the girl with black plain clothes" proved that you do not know "the girl with black plain clothes". It was the way you presented your tag that betrayed you.



Secondly, "but would u still wear the black underwear i bought u ever again? p.s u look sexy in that." betrayed you again. All of my friends know I only shop for underwears with my MUM. And I do not receive much gifts(yes I'm very pathetic and I know that so you do not need to remind me). And my gifts are of much more meanings.



Thirdly, "i love u becos u let me touch u , my current gf too plain , and her black clothes cannot see thru" sounded stupid. Ryan is of mixed parentage and his english is not of that low standard.



So if you guys out there are gonna try being the next "ryan", don't waste your time. Coz firstly, I'd be able to check you IP add. Secondly, you guys will not be too clever and will end up betraying yourself.



farking off~ICE™

No comments: