Thursday 1 September 2005

as promised, here are the pics of the new ear rings i've gotten myself yesterday.

star-light star-bright! (dun scold me if the words are wrong) there was one with pink ball but i prefer the one with red. im a dark person, remember? (if u dun, screw urself for being a lousy friend)
upclose! aint tt clear i know. dunno wad's wrong with my cam. hopefully my mum would get me a new cam soon. BEFORE THE IT SHOW ENDS!!!!!

i thought this looked quite good too. not very unique i know but(EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW SCREW THAT FARKING LINDSAY LOHAN) i dun have any ear rings like that.

i think i prefer calling them ear-loops. correct me if u think im wrong. (lindsay lohan is a big copycat. she copies how ashlee simpson sings. n she's a big time slut)

NO it's not a bug it's my black rose ear stud. i told u there's something wrong with my cam.
my star shaped ear stud with my black rose ear stud. the other black rose ear stud is lost n the other start shaped ear stud is on my second ear hole(on my right ear).

goodness lindsay lohan is making me sick. "over"? i hope i can get over u by demolishing u from the music industry.

farking off~ICE

No comments: