Monday 19 September 2005

sigh. Dalvin's so sweet.



He comes to talk to me(when he's in school) when I just got home from an exam, when I just got online, everyday. He will chat with me about things you'll never think you'll chat about. He cracks jokes he gets from the net, and makes sure the conversation never dies.

What more can you ask for after a day of exams in school?

He promises to go online just for me at night n he lives up to his promises. I asked for a game or two of solitaire n plays with me till the time is up. I asked him if he knows how to do animations and he offered to help me.

This type of guy...these days...HOW TO FIND?!

Imagine life without him.

No one talking to me when i get online, no one cracking jokes, no one promising you to go online, no one to play solitaire with you as long as you want, no one to offer help.

NOOOOO!!!!!

I want Dalvin! I love him! I can't find a second ah gong like him! Even Jin Wen Gor doesnt have the time for me =\. It is always good to have someone there for you when you're down, when you need advice, when you need company =)



farking off~ICE™

No comments: