Friday 2 September 2005

as i was making my way out of school, i felt a cooling sensation.


it was drizzling.


n i prayed it would remain that way throughout the walk out of school to the bustop.


however, the drizzle turned into a shower, n then a rain.


if both are the same, wadeva, but im assuming rain is heavier than shower.


so i was (joss stone is so SO hot)totally drenched when i reached the overhead bridge. i made myself rest before i get myself up on that bridge, increasing the risk of getting struck by lightning.


but, thank God, God spared me.


so by the time i reached my bustop i was more than soaked. when i got on the bus (with jacksen as drenched as i am behind me)all eyes were on us with the "what-the-hell?!" look.


dun worry, peeps, we won't melt just right infront of u. we aint that weak.


so on the way back, the air-conditioner some how dried my uniform (AND bag)leaving me all so cold. but when i got down the bus, (although the rain wasnt AS heavy)i was wet all over again.


the last thing u would wanna get on the very first day of holidays is a sickness - flu.

n so, the LEAST i could do (being lazy n all)when i got home was


1. to dry myself with a super thick towel,


2. to get changed into a new set of clothings, and


3. to get myself a cup of warm drink.


BUT i didnt comply to the 3rd "instruction".


i got myself a cup of icy cold pepsi ice(everyone loves ice =D). so i guess im on my way to getting sick coz i just sneezed thrice.


sigh.


how the hell m i gonna go jogging today?!?!?!?!?!


btw michelle came messaging me asking me to go for an advertisment for loreal cosmetics.


im like "good grief, do i look like i've got perfect complexion + figure?!"


she said "nevermind one lah make up n editing can le"


despite the strong protest, she still insisted on me signing up with her.

ok lo.


so dun be surprised if, one day, u see a fat disgusting girl standing with a group of sexy babes in a loreal poster/advert.


tt disgusting girl would be none other than me.


goodness, may God bless me.


jessica simpson n christy chung are, so far, the sexiest women i have ever seen on earth.


farking off~ICE

1 comment:

De Xin said...

thankyou =) but...uh no thanks haha i aint interested in getting a house just yet ;)