Friday 23 September 2005

ryan
220.255.95.90
ur the dimwit poking arnd my blog first , and pls i wasnt the only one .. and the fun part was when u believed it was ur ex , INITIALLY i meant .. and no thx fcukling i'm afraid of STDs .. if u(ice) do not want such comments den dun leave unwanted comments in the first place .. had enuff of this crap .. total waste of energy .. wadeva u think , but all i can say is only the pple here(ur frens) and ur family likes u .. if u got anything to say , just say it .. i wun bother anymore .. just dun bother abt my blog and i'd gladly not bother abt u ... i mean peace in the FINAL tag ... unless u dun understand PEACE .. anyway just in case ur wondering i honestly dunno whos the other pervertic ryan wannabe = -out-
23 September 2005, 04:25 [GMT]



To start off, I want you to hear this, I used the word dimwit on you so you should NEVER use the same word on me. Coz firstly, it proves your limited vocab on me. And secondly, it also proves that you have absolute ZERO originality.



If you've actually realised, I started off with a NEUTRAL TONE on your blog. I meant no harm nor shit. How did you start off? Being a poser. Who's in the wrong, Mister? No I shouldn't call you Mister. It's too high a class for a person like you. And I ended off friendly too(call me childish, wadeva. But i justed wanted to end things). You ended off nasty(if you even call that an ending).



I'm actually proud about the fact that I took a SHORTER time than you did on finding out the "culprit". And at least I wasn't a poser. I remained anonymous with a neutral tone. You posed as an idiot(you're one though), with a dumbfark tone.



How did you know bout fcukling and STD? Did you spy on her or something? If you did, you're a terribly lousy one. Coz she doesnt have STD! Stop acting as if you know everything about everyone in the whole world. You're just another dumbfark. Hopefully you're the one with STD.



If you think my comments were unwanted, I have nothing to say about that. BUT I personally do not think its crap nor a waste of energy. Coz I do not like people faking about their english standards, acting as if they are splendid with their usage of vocab/grammar. And, to repeat, I meant no harm. You were just being to dumb as to actually think it's crap and a waste of energy. It is WORTH IT get it. Dumbfark.



I'm sorry to say this, but my friends and family are NOT the only ones who like me. There are still my teachers, some strangers who fancy me(don't think dirty). See? You're acting as if you know everything about everyone again. Please, you're still a dumbfark. You mean you actually know EVERYTHING about me just by reading my blog? What if the people who loves me do not visit me in my blog but support me in some other forms? C'mon, you're being more than just childish here.



And have you actually realised I haven't left a comment on your blog for so, SO long? But you're still tagging here! Who's calling for peace here? Ofcourse I understand peace although it doesnt exactly exist in MY dictionary. Seriously, there's no such thing as peace. World peace is dumb. So are you. Peace only happens in Utopia. Obviously you do not live in Utopia. Coz if you are, you wouldn't be acting like this here.



However, you're still more than invited here. You're such an interesting dumbfark that everytime you tag in my blog there would be so many people rebutting at ya, fugly dumbfark.



farking off~ICE™

No comments: