Monday 5 September 2005

i was fiddling with my new toy again.


an apple a day keeps the doctor away! hahaha yep tt's my dad slicing my apple into two pieces coz i cant finish one whole apple on my own today. remember the puking feeling.

then my mum cut green apples. i grew curious! so i snatched one away n took a bite. NOT SOUR WAD. wonder who was the idiot who told me green apples are super sour. then daddy told me SOME apples (dun have to be green)are sour. ok so maybe im wrong. but this green apple was soooo nice i snatched another piece without my mum knowing. ahaha stoopid moma. blur.

nope! xiao bai aint dead! she was just...hybernating? probably. but she woke up to my flashes. ok not flashes. the sound. camera sound. (weird huh. auto also can switch off flash)

she was curious bout my new toy.

so she decided to climb out n see

umph! cannot la. too fat liao la!
ashley was jealous bout the attention i was spending on xiao bai. she grew impatient so she bit the cage.

dumb she. still dun get the point that she can NEVER bite open the cage on her own.


n so, i pitied her. i took her out! guess wad she did.
bite my ring. tt's it! grounded!


farking off~ICE

No comments: