Monday 19 September 2005

i was clever enough not to delete the message i sent him n he sent me last night.



me: "Hahaha God knows when u got together with that girl . But it's for sure u cheated on me. Thank God i saw it coming."



ryan: "You said we should be friends, then this girl suddenly dropped in. Did not mean for thing to be this way. But it did..."



wad a lousy liar. suddenly dropped in? he knew that girl long before he knew me. Furthermore, his testimonials proved it all! how much further does he wanna go on with this lie? i said he wasnt so smart afterall, but i didnt expect him to be THAT farking dumb.



me: "Im sure the girl 'dropped in' before i asked to be friends. Stop denying. Ur testimonials proved it all. Im not dumb."



me: "And i was so kind as to blog about u . Sure thing, u're famous now."



me: "But naww dun visit my blog just yet. I've got much more to blog bout u n ur oh-so-boring 'honey'. I'll tell u when to visit =)"



farking off~ICE™

No comments: