Sunday 18 September 2005

God knows when that horny couple got together but it's for sure he's cheated on me.



On the 7th of September, ryan n I broke up. Nope, I wasn't devastated nor did i get myself drunk over him. I knew it was coming coz he ignored me for four whole days. However, after breaking up with him, I had second thoughts. I thought I was thinking too much. Lucky enough, I didnt put my thoughts to action.



Coz HE got together with HER before we officially broke up.



God was on my side. He made me chance upon her profile
n his testimonials.



one testimonial wrote(on the 5th of Sept): "Ryan! The silent KILLER! Better take care of my darling sista well k~~~ hahaha.. Nice to see both of u together.. SooOOo SWEET!!!!~~ ahHHzz~ I'm getting Goosebumps!!~ :X"



And at that time he was still ignoring me n i haven't asked for a break.



He wasn't that clever afterall huh.



farking off~ICE™



ps. If u've checked out her pictures u'll realise she's only got max. two black clothes. How boring can she be? Even my black clothes vary.

No comments: