Tuesday 20 September 2005

I suddenly had the urge of posting a whole load of pictures that has been flooding my phone. I only JUST realised that my SD card reader could read my phone's MMC card. Interesting.

Now THAT's the Dalvin I've been talking about all day long. He doesn't look 24 hor? Must be the art of plastic surgery = This is his dog! Very cute can! Dalvin says he/she loves to lick him alot. EEW No thanks.
That's kangerooie. I got him in Australia 3 Decembers back when i went to Perth(yes I'm going to Perth again for studies I know)
The black clouds are covering the whole sky soon.The very last bit of sunlight. I liked the scenery. ALOT. A few peeps took out their cam to capture this moment. It's in my school by the way. Please don't stare at the buildings. I know they're fugly.

That's HY's dog, mingming, again. Sorry lar but he's just so much of an attention seeker. Probably much worse than I am.

That's Timothy sleeping before class...on God knows which day. HAH. Jojo slept like that too on another two tables but I didnt manage to take a photo of him before he woke up. I was just too late.

Let me introduce Madison Capriana Seah! We were really bored n fedup with the chatterings around us during the week of A maths extra lessons that we started taking photos here and there. Actually no. Haha only took a few photos.

Stop staring ar my bra stripes already coz YES I KNOW it's obscene. Wadeva.

I drew this myself. Go on saying "really meh?" or "don't bluff lah" but I DID draw this myself. I just grew too bored of Mr. Billy Mayah's yadah-ings.

That's all for now. Too much to post in one entry. Continue tonight or tomorrow. Depends on my mood ^^.


farking off~ICE™

No comments: