Tuesday 13 September 2005

hahaha this is very weird.


andy popped by(on msn) n asked me "do u wanna have an affair?"


HAHAHA he forgot im not longer attached!


so we're an online couple now.




no im not desperate. it's for the fun of it =D


he's calling me sugar now =\


not used to it leh. he used to be insinuating me non-stop n now he's like talking to me so nicely.


hmm...ar u should know by now. im sugar ice, he's sugar cube n we're sugar ice cube.




oh ya did i forget to mention that those actions of those two girls are simply cowardly? yep, indeed. they chose to do those cowardly actions instead of telling me their problems with me in my face. *shrugs*




gtg ar xiao bai making alot of noise.


oh nono im calling her si fei zhu(dead fat pig) now coz she seems to be only responding to that calling.




farking off~ICE™

No comments: