Wednesday 7 September 2005

hahaha how interesting!


while i was away the whole day having maths and english tuition, some "anonymous" BABE came to my blog tagging "as compared to u. gosh! dun ever call yourself as ice! it is pure and innocent. SO UNLIKE U. damn!"


HAHAHA goodness don't you just wanna know WHO "BABE" actually is???


c'mon la. since when did ppl say "ICE" is innocent? even the ACTUAL ICE comes in DIFFERENT forms. they can even be formed into a demon, not to mention angel!


hence, why cant ICE come in different forms too? there CAN be ppl who call themselves ICE being innocent but there can ALSO be ppl (like me) being named ICE n are so un-innocent!


i seriously DO think there's NOTHING wrong with that.


so dalvin says SNOW is innocent.


maybe yes, maybe NOT.


look at xiaxue(direct translation: falling snow) she's not that innocent nor pure either, is she?

so, you see, there ARE exceptions.


and oh ya i have to emphasis on this note: i did NOT call myself ICE. it was timothy loy n leon(timothy loy's friend) who named me ICE when they couldn't remember my name De Xin. indeed, they are not so fluent nor adept with their chinese. but it's not their fault NOR my fault that im named De Xin n have no christian name, is it?


so stop making a din here, alrights. i AM noisy enough. so are my friends. so i don't need unnecessary "BABES" like you to create more noise here. with that, i thank you.


and hy, dun liddat la. it might not totally be her mum's fault.


look at me, for example. i grew up with a mum who kept trying to prevent me from being rebellious but i still turn out to be a rebellious shit. (thank God i still love my mum)so ya. dun insult her mum okies?


goodness.


what a day!


btw Mr Ng was being cocky infront of my new "toy". he was posing like a freak once again! with that "victory" hand sign.


lol.


n he was complaining bout the fact that his dream car only costs A$60,000(S$78,000) in australia. n so i said "come with me to australia la! u can always get ur dream car at a much cheaper price! oh n if this makes u feel better, a sweeper earns A$2,400(S$3,120) in australia!" hahaha can u imagine his face turning sour? so funny lah!


alrights i shall end here. i dun feel like blogging anymore. incase someone comes to me saying how un-innocent/un-pure i am.

XD



farking off~ICE


p.s. i made the word "BABE" red, big, bolded and italic so that he/she can have the all the attention he/she wants in my blog for the time being. ain't i just so sweet? *sigh*

No comments: