Tuesday 27 September 2005

After two debriefs, we had this two hour long break. So we ordered pizzahut's pizza. Delivery! While waiting..

More random pictures than yesterday's...
Tortuises sure love bread(yes the white thing their sinking their teeth on is a piece of bread)

The fishes can be very disgusting man.

CHECK THIS OUT! ICE WORLD! MY WORLD! MY WORLD! MY WORLD! (I think I'm going insane)

Argh I like this thing. Dorothy say its a wolf. Shrugs.


This penguin also damn cute lar! If it IS a penguin. But I still prefer the previous one ^-^


This thing is cute too with that hood on its head.

I like this thinggg!!!!! Argh so cute!
ahaha so cuuute! ARGH! DAMMIT!
This girl...I dunno why but she's just weird. She's not off, no, but...nvm.

The flower bloomed! ARGH! After such a long wait...after not taking photos of it for two days...

IT FINALLY BLOOMED!!!!! Dammit.


It's so darn nice.

farking off~ICE™

No comments: