Thursday 15 September 2005

aaaaargh. farking pissed with blogger.

bear!

bear!

BEAR!

me too me too! the bear did it with me! not sex la wa lao wad are u guys thinking?! i meant survive the treetopwalk together!
ya i thought u guys could be blind so i zoomed in a lil.u think im studying?!

wad do u think??

yes, i still think u guys are blind.

dun peep la! i know im slacking! there's this another word for slacking...arrgh cannot remember.

hey. tell u a secret.

...

dont want to tell already la! farking blogger. i wanted to post some pics of my hamsters but blogger keep deleting my pics! fark blogger fark blogger FARK BLOGGER. argh.

让开,让开 嘀嘀~~~~~

╭══╮

╭╯ΘΘ ║

╰⊙═⊙╯。oо○-

俺来给你送月饼了

八月十五中秋节快到了

送你一个月饼,

含量成分:100%纯关心;配料:甜蜜+快乐+开心+宽容+忠诚=幸福;保质期:一辈子;保存方法:珍惜到永远!!!!!

farking off~ICE™

No comments: