Sunday 11 September 2005

hahaha my daddy's being funny again. VERY funny.


a week or so ago i told him that i have a friend who takes in bird's nest every morning (just like fann wong) n u know wad?


the next day he came home with a carton of bird's nest.


nope not the expensive n superlicious type but the $2.40 per SMALL bottle n blabberlicious type.


lmfao!!!!!




man my mum n i are chatting bout her ex-colleagues.


auntie talkative/josephine was the one who cant stop blabbering during office hours. when she sees me she will start blabbering bout my mum n i n blabber n blabber n blabber. the office clown, i would say.


auntie cindy was the one who once showed me a pair of rabbits n the next day showed me that the pair of rabbits disappeared because she ate them. she thought i was deceived but NO i wasn't.


uncle mcdonald was the one who always brought me to the nearby mcdonalds' whenever its their lunch break(when i visit my mum's office).


uncle ah pok was the one who is illiterate when it comes to english n is SUPER SUPER blur. he always remembers the wrong thing, misplaces everything n loses EVERYTHING(including his palmtalk. WTH).


goodness the office was a whole load of fun until that farking Heinz took over Sin Sin Food Industry.


BOY COTT HEINZ.


FARK HEINZ.






wait.


nonono let heinz fark themselves.




farking off~ICE

No comments: