Sunday 4 September 2005

my dear friend jun yu has been complaining to me bout fat guys being unable to get a date/girlfriend. i, of course, rebutted by saying it is fat GIRLS who do not get a date/boyfriend.

he begged to differ!

he said he's been seeing fat girls going around with boyfriends beside them n fat boys(like him) going around SINGLE.

i beg to differ too! n so, here goes an article(by Gates Chong who is on an eating binge to bulk up coz he wants a hot wife) that shall leave him speechless:



"A friend of mine wanted to know why two overweight guys on tv have such hot wives. I told him I'm not an expert on fat guys because I'm not overweight. Just BMI-generous. That's Body Mass Index, by thw way, and by that standard, I'm obese. Then again, by Einstein's standard, I'm an idiot. So I don't believe in scientific measurements.

"I also told my friend I don't know why Kevin James, the fat guy in The King of Queens, as well as that movie with Will Smith, Hitch, and Mark Addy, the portly fella in Still Standing, are so chick-worthy. The gals who play their wives, Remini and Jami Gertz respectively, are women whom hunks wouldn't mind getting down and dirty with. Remini, especially, is one hot little button.

"At first, I thought of calling Sheikh Haikel for the answer. After all, he managed to snag thin babe Anne Belle Francis for his wife when she's possible 100kg and two fire engines lighter than he is. But I thought he might get angry and throw the phone at me like Russell Crow did a hotel concierge, so i didn't call him.

"The funny thing is, I later realised that fatsos like James and Addy are not freakish exceptions. There really are a lot of large guys out there who keep getting lucky. For a few weeks now on the popular wresting show, WWE RAW, a big fat guy called Viscera is being promoted as the 'biggest love machine' in wrestling. He's so big I think his butt has its own room, and he's always surrounded by girls in skimpy clothes who don't weigh as much as his big toe.

"One theory I have why fat guys get the girls: They have very large appetites. By this I don't mean their hunger for peanuts. It's their appetite for bigger, rounder, firmer things if you get what I mean.

"Coupled with large men's enormous appetite for sex is their gargantuan reputation for fun. Show me a sad fat guy and I'll show you a thin man in a suit - they just don't go together. The larger a guy is, the funnier he's expected to be. A large guy is almost literally a barrel of fun. Like John Candy, John Goodman, Moses Lim and the butcher who cuts the pork at the wet market. Hence, the more fun they're supposed to be, the more the babes just surround them. For the girls, wrapping their arms around a big guy is like hugging an oil drum. Believe me, that's better than clutching a straw.

"In some quarters, the Roly Poly Factor is also known as the Teddy Bear Effect. Bears, as you know, look very cuddly. Until half of your face is mauled by one. But the Teddy Bear Effect shows that Nature has no time for half measures. If you want to be cute, be really, really big like the third American Idol winner Ruben Studdard. He's called the Velvet Teddy Bear, which is kind of a cool, sexy nickname.

"Studdard, by the way, sweats a lot when he sings, which reminds me of James. In The King of Queens, James is a blue-collar bubba. In other words, he's one big slob. But he gets away with being Mr Messy. Girls find big fat slobs so adorable, like a lovable hippo.

"Don't forget that in the animal kingdom, hippos like to eat, wallow in the mud, laze in the water, and whenever they feel lik it, just do with whoever's next to them."



see? ahaha GOTCHA! =D

farking off~ICE

No comments: