Thursday 29 September 2005

ARGH! I re-vamped my blog too! Credits to Wong Huan Yuet! Haha when i first edited my blog template it came out all shitty. Only with the help of honey did I realise I wasn't suppose to edit the notepad itself. BABE I LOVE YOU!!!!! hahaha ok here goes my results.

English - 57% C5
Chinese - ??% B3
E Maths - 74% A2
A Maths - 72% A2
Science - 54% C6
Geography - 40% E8
Combined Humanities - 25% F9
L1B4 - 18
L1R5 - 26

I heard there would be moderations for Enlighs, A Maths, Science and Geography. Hopefully the moderations would improve my results some way or another. Prelims were kind of a killer. Indeed, it WAS meant to be a killer.

Normal lessons have set in. When everyone complained to me about their "oh-so-poor" results, I did the same. As expected, they went "but you confirm going to Australia wad! So what if you did badly?!?!?!?!?!" HELLO?! I'm using my prelims results to set a better image of myself! Fine, whatever you're gonna say, but shutup about that. It's pissing me off.

Alright, I have no mood to blog any further. No pictures no nuts. That stoopid Mark went to take candid photos of me. I was like "NONONONONO" but he still managed to snap a few. Dammit! Hahaha

farking off~ICE

No comments: