Tuesday 27 September 2005

Aww man. Just when i thought no one's gonna care about me...

She's damn sweet la can!!!!! I editted it. Or edited or wadeva. Not bad huh.
I was bored in school and hence the random pictures. I think I got wad Aloysius meant. I should have focused more on the building.
SEE?! Too much focus on foreground!
Now that's sherry again checking her cam out. She's got a new cam too. Woots to her.
I guess the debriefs weren't very mood-lifting. I'm quite immuned. Dammit.
And that's Rit! (dude, sorry bout the flash coz I've forgotten to switch it off)
When you're tired and bored of debriefs, and headaches are screwing ur head up, drink i-plus lychee tea with aloe vera! (u better think twice coz it gave me a headache)

Btw sherry and I left Mr. Gan's physics debrief early without his notice because we were gonna be late for our movie (Lord of Dogtown). So screw you teachers if you guys are gonna come after us coz we've been there and done that(been to the debrief n left early respectively).

Oh ok I shall not blog about teachers. Who knows I may get suspended =\(like I care).

The movie rawked the hell outta me. 1970s. Skaters. Boys. Hunks. Babes. WOOT. Damn retro. My type!

Okok so after the movies guess who did I bump into? Sky! Haha sadly I was rushing home if not I would've stopped to say hi or something. He saw me though. Ha.

I saw this belt(above) and thought it looked really cool.


But it's S$16.90! I'm getting it anyways, dammit.

Boy! I love it!

Ok I won't actually talk about what Lord of Dogtown is because I wouldn't want people coming up to me telling me how much a spoiler I am. But sheesh I'm so gonna say Jay, Alva and Stacey are three hot hunks.

They don't have hot bods or hot family(um tt's not the point) but they've got this unresistable charisma! Especially Stacey with his long, straight and blonde hair, Alva with his frizzy hair n retro attitude, and Jay with his punk attitude. They make a perfect group.

Dammit why are they from the 70's??? If only I'm in the 70's now. Sigh.

Alrights I shall stop daydreaming and face the 21st(farking) century.

farking off~ICE™

No comments: