Thursday 22 September 2005

AHA. evidence:



ryan
219.74.3.98
haha so wad if i cheated u , fat bitch
21 September 2005, 13:31 [GMT]


anonymous
219.74.3.98
in fact i think ryan or whoever ur ex is would be much better w/o u , so childish ... fancy thinking of smth called SPS or smth ... crap ! oh sry 4got u all are still sec sch kids ...
21 September 2005, 15:26 [GMT]



So what? Who's being the KID here? Posing as "ryan" at the first place calling me a fat bitch(yes thankyou very much I thought u were very much blind), and then posing as "SOMEONE ELSE" being an "anonymous" calling me a childish kid.



Look which pot's calling the kettle black or vice versa?



I thought only my demeanour couldn't be tolerated but hey, yours cant be either. If you have any problems with my blogging about you, helping you increase your fame(in fact you're supposed to thank me for that), than TALK TO ME IN MY FACE.



You so had to stoop just to have an orgasm? I bet you're already having one while reading this. I bet these people passing by my blog would read my past post, click on your friendster profile, and boost your friendster profile's viewage by another level. Again, you SHOULD thank me.



Being such a big(and lousy) flirt(and cheater), I'm sure while you're in California you're sure to cheat a few more girls. Indeed, I said "a few more girls" and not just "one girl". As I've said, being lousy, the girls would sooner or later find out about ur acts and all will ditch you(like i cleverly did).



I pitty your "current girlfriend", by the way, loving you oh-so-blindly. I HAVE to emphasise she's so boring. I only saw two different black shirts she wore in her pictures. What a bore! She may have changed her pictures just to prove me wrong but my impression on her will remain the same. Like i said, EVEN MY BLACK AND PINK SHIRTS VARY! I even have pink shirts and not only black ones, oh my God.



Please do some reflections(if you do have any reflections in the mirror). Go to the church and seek for forgiveness and repent. God wouldn't like His men cheating on girls. That's for sure. I may not be a christian nor a catholic but I do know some BASIC COURTESY AND MANNERS.



God knows how boring you are. Biking, biking, biking and oh I almost forgot, CAMP. That's a very stoopid thing to do duncha thing? Every guy can't wait to get out of NS life and here you are signing up for another four years of camp life. How stoopid can a person be?



You only have three, at most four, different clothes. HOW BORING. EVEN I HAVE MUCH MORE THAN YOU DO.



At least I go down town with my parents and different variety of friends for movies and shopping and neoprints. What do you do? Stone in your camp n bike n bike n bike. Even your neoprints or pictures or whatever you call them look so boring. VERY, in fact.



What happened to "only inner beauty counts" or "I don't mind girls fat"? Obviously you're just being another big dumbfark flirt.



Thank God I left you. Remember this, I, CHIA DE XIN, ditched you.



farking off~ICE™

No comments: