Sunday 4 September 2005

ahaha there u go. my new "toy"
to see how SMALL it really is...
SEE?! it's so farking small! erm...no i aint studying geog. the textbook just happened to be there. n ya i havent signed in into msn when i took this pic.

my big n bulky n mah lu olympus cam shall rot in the rack now that i've got my new canon toy.

lol.



anyways, it wasnt a remarkable encounter at the IT show. it was really REALLY crowded.

wads more, there was this guy who held this brochure right smack infront of my face.

i ignored him.

he held it closer.

i ignored him AGAIN.

he(finally) took his hand away and went "tsk".


WHAT THE FARKING HELL?!


do i owe him money or shit?

so i turned around, took the brochure from his hands, crushed it into a ball, threw it at his face, and went "thanks but NO THANKS i do NOT need it. n btw, do u know that i was trying to do my job? i was trying to SAVE trees. u went 'tsk' so here i go wasting paper on YOUR face." n walked away.

tt was the attention he was seeking for wad. so he got wad he wanted.


thanks to me =)


oh ya.

credits to sherry n stanley for providing me with informations on this camera. i wouldnt have known the benifits without their help. thanks!


farking off~ICE

No comments: