Monday 19 September 2005

Huan Yuet wrote a post card for me. She refused to let me see it. Until i went "wont u just let me cry at the postcard before i sit for e maths. so much better than anticipating for the content DURING e maths." then she allowed.

teeheehee. OI next time dun choose a postcard with linsay lohan inside okays. i cant stand the sight of her! (sorry sam =D)
u too, babe. I wouldnt be what i am now without u =)) (but can u pls dont smudge the words??)
bahh i just love her signature.
i love u too!!! X)
sigh...my love for u is real too. unlike some cheater. kk drop that topic.

yeah!!! haha.


hahas. the message goes:

"I read this off a book. and i think this is what(kind) i feel.

Sister(ice, iloveyou, for real), I met my best friend last night. She's been under my nose for a while. How could i have been so blind? She's been with me for all my life. Young, and more intelligent than me because she was the first one to see it: the tremendous friendship that we possess, that binds us together as sisters, AND AS BEST FRIENDS.

I know its for your good, but i really can't bear to part with you, SIS.
"

i didnt exactly cry, haha, but i was seriously touched. HY asked if i reported to the police for being touched. I didnt. coz this kinda touch was worth it. =))

btw, sam wrote this poem. visit her blog. Cheaters should screw themselves.

farking off~ICE™

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wisdom from around the mommy blogs
I've been surfing this weekend, and I found a few gems that seem to really sum up what it's like to be a mommy in this mad, mad, mad, blog world.

This blog is cool stuff!

You must see our architectural rendering site, where you can learn about our architectural rendering.

Thanks, and keep up the great blogging!