Tuesday 13 September 2005

Elton: xiao mei ah i very sian ler!



(only to be polite) ice: um...okies...wad can i do for you, sir? haha (God i sound like a prostitute)



Elton: hmm...ah....got any jokes?



(being polite again) ice: uh...mm...no lol



Elton: Dont like that la...xiao mei! tell me 1? Ehhh y no need to study ah...huh?



(sigh..) ice: uh coz today i got exam mar. so got home early lo. i really dunno wad joke to tell u ar. (i had to speak in his language in fear of him not understanding my language.)



Elton: Ooo eh i thought now exam over ald...holidays for every1? hmmm...no mah? U see ah i tell u 1... now i go... ITALIAN To impress his date, the young man took her to a very chic Italian restaurant. After sipping some fine wine, he picked up the menu and ordered. "We'll have the Giuseppe Spomdalucci," he said. "Sorry, sir," said the waiter. "That's the owner."




m i supposed to laugh or wad? my goodness im not replying. so desperate can! pee-eeu. gross. here's a better conversation.




DinoBoy: hi ice...



ice: ey? uh...hi? lol why u suddenly message me..n only wrote..."hi ice..."? hahaha



DinoBoy: haha...i dun know u la..juz saw u online then juz say hi lor..



ice: haha okies so im just one of ur random picks aye? lol u aint disgusted by my looks? tts weird man. i mean just look at my main photo. so many pimples! but that's months ago la. i think its better now...(hopefully!) haha why not u start telling me more bout u so i can see wad u need to know bout me. or, if u can, share wad u think about me.



DinoBoy: hmm...not exactly random pick..but i base on profile!find u pretty interesting in some ways and u look pretty cool in the pic..like u learning drunken skills from chinese movie.. Well..I am a 22 simple guy here..waiting to ORD in feb nxt yr..most likely going SIM..like sports alot and got many injuries due to sports..so wat else u wan to know abt me>?willing to tell u..haha (at least he introduces himself)



ice: LIKE I LEARNING DRUNKEN SKILLS FROM CHINESE MOVIE?! that sounded so so wrong lol coz im like an anti-chinese person. hehe sorry ar. wad else do i wanna know bout u? hmm...not too sure lol. oh ya! i found out why u appear so short. coz u slouch! stand straighter ar(i know its impossible to ask a guy to stand perfectly straight).



DinoBoy: wow..u so anti-chinese ah??i am ok wiz it..btw is it?i slouch?didnt know..k! i try to change to standing straighter..thanks for u advice!btw tell me more abt urself..which sch u in and other stuff? like got bf and etc..haha! me veri KPO one..



ice: hahaha it is normal for a guy to be kpo when he wants to know a girl better. mm...im studying in Chung Cheng Main(grave mistake for choosing that school)...learnt ballet since the age of 3...but i think im stopping la haha coz it won't lead me to anywhere decent. short work-life-span. i dun have a bf...mmm...lazy =P



DinoBoy: hmm..wat makes u so sure tat i am interested in u?anyhow say..so thick skinned..haha!well after looking at u pics again..frankly i would prefer u not in make up cause i find u look better and i believe natural beauty is better then in make up cause ur make up a bit too much..(my pt of view,no offence)..Y no bf??high expectations ah?haha.so wats u cca in sch?then do hang ard at grandlink?



ice: LOL i didnt say u're interested in me! i only said u're interested in KNOWING me better lol. make up for fun la haha. without make up my eyes will look so puny in neoprints. =P mm...bf? haha coz not looking for one lo. my cca was librarian coz nothing else interested me n i was looking for a really slacking cca. but it turned out to be quite a tough job la. CIPs n everything. gross. where's grandlink? lol



DinoBoy: miss ice...dun go offline as yet k??me going to restart my com..something wrong wiz my com..k??anything sms me on 94307272..thanks



ice: hahaha okies i wont i wont =) my number's 96737948(it's only polite to exchange numbers right)



DinoBoy: hi dude..i am back! well..where is u sch located?At sembawang there ah?or near geylang there?lazy to find bf ah?how abt this one talking to u one le?haha..(kidding)btw thought u suppose to have prelims now? well..i think will look pretty gd in juz a little make up..anyway so where u stay ah?



ice: DUDE?! dude, im a girl. or dudette if u prefer. my school at katong la wa lao sembawang so far can! my school also not so desperate ar not in geylang ar! maybe the principal's quite desperate but hey he has a toyota atlis!(quite a lousy car but better than nothing). hahaha u ar. u so desperate ar? hahaha juz kiddin. yeah i AM having my prelims now. but tomorrow's like A maths so ya lazy to practise/practice. little make up? hahaha i prefer a gothic image. i stay at telok kurau la



DinoBoy: chong cheng not at geylang there ma?my friend last time from there..oic! A maths..u sounds confident...well u wan someting more attention catching type of make up...nothing to say! haha..telok kurau..must be pretty R***..haha!(didnt say it out)..u so bad to u principal..nowadays not easy to "yang" a car u know?well...i dun having u as my gf cause u are pretty interesting..but be friends first la..furthermore i not yandao and only average..scared u dun wan me..hehe



ice: hahaha no la eh is chung cheng ar not chong cheng ar lol. ur friend how old liao? hahaha juz kiddin. confident? no la...juz...lazy lol. im a very lazy person. n yep i do like attention catching type of make up. i am NOT R*** it's my parents ^^. wad bad to my principal la. look at him. no diff from a chee koh pek can! hahaha ey i also not chio...wa lao hahaha how can i reject a friend? (i said FRIEND ar) haha.



(timothy's calling again. wth.)



DinoBoy: my friend ah?this yr 19..he now national bball player..envy him..i think u gals will surely wow and like him one..haha!ur principal big bad wolf ah?so serious?how come u like that say him?well..a person need not be chio in order to like the person..i look at inner beauty one..haha!well..as i said..start frm friends first and u would never know wat would happen nxt ma.. (yes his english ISNT very good but better than that alien talking one. mine ain't that good either, in fact.)



ice: haha who says i like bballers. mmm...ok la haha but...no use wow-ing over that kinda guys when they dun suit u personality wise right? my principal ar..looks are like that lo. bout his character...dun wanna know. he looks like a boring person to me though. haha every guy says that. look at inner beauty. but not all of them live up to those words. i dun wanna know wad would happen next! hahaha



DinoBoy: to me its really inner beauty..and outside appearance presentable can liao!then most like must know how to respect my parents..likewise i have to do the same la! actually my expectations not too high cause i myself is not yandao or have very rich background to show off to others...I juz wan to lead a simple but memorable type of life wiz my partner..(who ever it is!)could it be minnie mouse??haha..



ice: HAHAHA minnie mouse. i have a mickey mouse tee! hmm...i dun respect my parents coz i love them n i play with them. hahaha k la got respect la. mmm...i would want a memorable type of life with my partner too. God know who he will be hahaha hopefully Garfield! hahaha




okokok enough later u guys fall asleep on me. n ar hy, DinoBoy is the 22 year old one =D




farking off~ICE™

No comments: