Sunday 18 September 2005

this guy is totally fugly. i chanced upon his wholivesnearyou account n found out that his gf is from my school(oh God), sec four too(OH GOD).

i thought his english would be somewhat of some standard when i saw his blog title but i was wrong. a faux pas! his grammar suck! being a girl who always scored close to full marks for her grammar test when she was young, i could pick out his grammar mistakes just that easily! i mean, yes, i do make mistakes too, be it spelling or grammar but i face my mistakes n edit my post(when someone notifies me).

but when i left a comment in his blog he blew his top at me for no reason. i wasnt too happy basically because i meant no harm in my comment! hence, i commented again in his another entry that he's a sissy for crying. HA. goodness.

just check out his blog. good grief.


farking off~ICE™

No comments: