Friday 16 September 2005

man i love my photo-shooting skills.

i've been really dumb as to keep using the "auto" function for all my photos.

but aloysius was a great teacher.

he taught me the power of the "digital macro" function.

n tt's why all the pictures here are of such good effects.
aloysius is REALLY a great teacher.

eunice told me to experiment with the other functions though.

but nah.

i'll let the teacher teach me.

im a lazy student u get it.

so ya. here comes two of my fav shots.
just when i thought this looked pretty.
i heeded aloysius advice n took a closer pic. NICE HOR?! haha.
i got totally excited. thus the amount of pics.

remember this pic...

remember?

i managed to get aloysius to make it black n white for me.


he decided to give me a suprise. so sweet can! love him lots!

uh no he's not my bf. but my teacher in photography. ya. haha. dun catch the wrong ball =)

farking off~ICE™

No comments: