Saturday 3 September 2005

i was looking through my house for some things that are worth taking pictures of. and this picture caught my eye. "who are these two kids?" u may ask. that's me holding the baby theophilus when i had my 7-year-old birthday party. he used to be so bubbly n chubby n all. crying over little stuffs like irritations/disturbings n noises.
but now...
look how he's grown! he's no more chubby (he's skinny...more of built) no more a cry baby. he's the kid every parent would dream for. he swims, plays soccer, plays the violin and the piano and his grades are really superb in school. this pic is of him getting baptised. sheesh. he's really cute. he's 10 now. short he may be but he has charisma. giving me this feeling he would grow to be a macho dude in future. can't wait to see!!!


anyways my dad ate my breakfast when i was still fast asleep. idiot he. so i could only bake pizza!

my plate is waiting...(this is my fav plate)

it's ready! abit chao tarr-ed but i like it tt way =D

out of the oven!
n it falls into the arms of my beautiful plate.


bon appetit to me! n ryan too =D

No comments: