Thursday 8 September 2005

okok maybe enough of the attention the babe is having. attention back to me ya?


hahaha ya im born an attention seeker person cant resist it y'know.



lol anyways im home alone again. two nights ago i was home alone. last night i was home alone. now i'm home alone. hahaha God is so on my side. maybe God's giving me a break.


i mean, NO, its not that i do not enjoy the company of my parents but sometimes it would be good to have some time to no one but urself(not even bf).


well my mum just called for a "teh-si-ting". hahaha she siao la she.

oh wait u duno wad's "teh-si-ting"? testing la! my goodness.


hahaha im a lil high now. more freedom. not just coz im home alone. coz im free from his...arms? claws, most probably. lol.



made a new friend today. her name's jasmine(no not the jasmines from my school). coz she looked quite like cynthia koh in some of her pics so i told her that n she became my friend!


sheesh if only guys are that easy to make friends with.


haha im mad.


alrighty im stopping here for the time being. if i have the mood i'll post some pics of Mr. Ng n some...bug that never detatches itself from the keyboard.

my new mate ey?




farking off~ICE

No comments: