Saturday 1 July 2006

sicksicksicksicksick

Pfffff!!!!! Really really pissed with myself actually. I had exams yesterday. ELACS and calculus. The exams would be ok if not for my stupid fever!!!!! GOD! ARGH!!!!! I woke up feeling a little weird yesterday but I didn't suspect anything because I thought it's because I just woke up or something. But as the day went on, I started to have a fever.



When I did my ELACS exam, the FOUR heaters in the gym were switched on at full blast. I was already radiating heat and there they are switching on FOUR heaters. Goodness. Lucky I didn't sit too front or I might have gotten heat stroke lol.



Calculus exam was the tragic one. I already felt as if every ounce of energy had been zapped out of me. I felt really really terrible. There were a lot of questions I didn't know how to do. Now all I can ask for is just a mere distinction (70%) or maybe at least just a pass. Even Martin thinks he's dead lol.



After the exams I got home, took two panadols, showered, napped for 15 minutes and left home for Carousel; watch Superman with Zion. The bus was late for almost 10 minutes can!!! And I felt really really nauseous in the bus. When I finally reached Carousel and Hoyts, I sat down and rest. Man, I felt really really lousy.



The movie was good. Really. Yes Christian values too. Imagine: He sent His only Son, Jesus Christ, down to Earth to save us. Superman's dad sent superman down to Earth to save us. How cool is the relation??? Lol Edwin sent me home. Once I reached home, I changed, took off my contact lenses and slept. My head hurt so much that I had blood-shot eyes.







I'm a lot better now only a mild headache that's not really affecting me. Studying for accountings. Still stuck on book one. I hope I can finish book four by tomorrow then I can concentrate on past year exam papers on Wednesday. Wish me luck!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: