Tuesday 11 July 2006

..secondary school times..

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Today was FUN. More than just fun. It's...unexplainable in words!!!!! Reached Chung Cheng at around 10.40. Met up with Albert at the concourse. Then we saw Huan Yuet walking to the canteen and Albert called out to her. I was hiding behind the pillar. When she turned around, I stepped out. What happens? Non stop deafening screams. Ha!



Huan Yuet was...shocked to tears. =) Chill, girl. It's not as if I won't be coming back AT ALL. Haha further more I've made the decision to come back to Singapore for good after my university studies. It'll be another 3 n half years but hey, it's better than never.



We hanged around in the canteen first. Gave them their chocolates. Then they had lessons. Saw Miss Wan but couldn't talk to her much 'cos she had lessons with Hy's class. They went for their lessons then I went off to visit teachers.



First teacher? Mr Soon! Haha. That old man forgot my name! Lol. Then Mr Gan, Mdm Toh and Miss Lai. Miss Tay was on MC. Miss Chan is no longer teaching. They all ask the same questions. How's Australia's studies? You going uni next year? How much does it cost? Lol.



My visit back to Chung Cheng brought back fond memories. Flag raising, Mr Soon's naggings, the lake, boring lessons, dragging of chairs, lower secondary's chinese calligraphy lessons and so on. Bumped into Mrs Yeo too haha. Didn't manage to catch Mr Kwek.



Hy's lesson ended at 1.15. Saw Miss Wan and had a short chat with her. Same questions too! Haha. Went up to Hy's classroom. Bryan was playing Christian songs on his guitar. He played Hillsong's "Eagle's Wings". Interesting, lol. Had to wait another hour before Christine's class ended.



When Christine's class finally ended, four of us walked out of school together. We went 7-11 first 'cos Christine wants to eat her honeydew ice cream. Sooooo long never got 7-11 already haha. Then we walked to the bus stop. Missed bus 14. Jokingly said, "Eh I thought Albert treating us to cab?" The in the end Albert really treated we three girls to cab. Woahhh I really feel damn bad.



We went Taka first. Nono, not that restaurant in Perth. I mean Takashimaya. Woots I can still spell it. We went to the food fair. Chris n Hy bought this mango dessert thingy. Albert bought some spicy squid thingy. Then he bought a drink. Not bad leh the food in the food fair. Alot of taiwan food.



Then...we ate at PepperLunch. Nice food! My treat =) Suprisingly I didn't find the sweet corn and spring onion disgusting. It blended well with the rice. By the end of the lunch, we were so full our centre of gravity shifted. Haha Asher's words. We walked around Taka abit then went to HEERENS!



We..walked around Heerens for quite some time. I bought two packets of oil paper. AND a necklace with a cross pendant. x) Love thy Lord, thy Savior. Walk walk walk walk walk. NEOPRINTS!



We exchanged S$40 worth of one dollar coins haha. Damn funny. Hy said the lady thought we siao. We spent the most time at the first machine 'cos we haven't taken neoprints for very long. Decorate until SIAO haha. Then we took three more machines. Haha damn fun la lol. Miss those times. Oh ya. We found out something: Chris, Hy, Ice, Albert. Makes my surname CHIA. In other words, they're my other CHIA family. =) Love them loads.



We took neoprints till about 7 plus. Then we walked around Heerens a little bit more then decided to go home. Albert take bus home. He rich la. Stay in city. Eh boss! Buy BM6 for me leh haha. Then Chris, Hy and I take MRT home.



At the MRT station Hy quarrelled with her mum and one of her guy friends. Sigh. Chill, girl. We talked a lot of crap on the way home. Sigh. Really didn't want to part with them at Kembangan. But I'm sure I'll still meet them up next week and hopefully one day they can come over to my house again! =)



Sigh. Had so much fun. At least I know...I'm not alone. Not even in Australia. 'Cos I've got two CHIA families in Singapore. The people whom I can trust the most and love the most. =)))))



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: