Saturday 22 July 2006

Out With Miss Sherry!

Yesterday morning, I was chatting with Sherry about the meeting that was supposed to be held today. Then she told me her friend cancelled on her so we were meeting on Friday instead! Yay! I got so excited I just gobbled down my brunch, went to shower, prepare myself, and rushed to the MRT station. AND I'm PROUD to say that I was EAR-LY!!!!! I still rememeber the last time I met up with Sherry, I was late for about 15 minutes also. Heh...



I exited the wrong exit though =P. Had to make Sherry exit the wrong exit with me and then bring me up. We first went to buy our movie tickets then went back to Plaza Singapura. The first thing Sherry did was to drag me all the way down to basement's action city. I saw a baby Sylvester and jokingly reminded her of the time she said she wanted to buy a baby Sylvester for me. SHE TOOK IT SERIOUSLY AND ASKED ME TO CHOOSE A BABY SYLVESTER!!!!! I felt so so so so so bad can!!!



I was taking my time to choose the smallest and cheapest one when Sherry suddenly came up to me with a Garfield in her hands. She asked which one I preferred and I paiseh-ly said I prefer the Garfield. I thought it'd be very expensive according to the price tag BUT it was on sale. Less than half price! Heng ar...if not I really want to slap myself already...She's so sweet lo can. AND SHE SAID SHE STILL OWES ME A BABY SYLVESTER! YOUR HEAD LA! Haha.



Sherry then brought me around PS. Almost bought two tank tops but they weren't say very very nice and...I've got enough Mango clothes =D. At 2pm, we left PS and went back to Cathay Cineplex. The new one at Dobhy Ghaut! Sherry and I were late again though haha for about one or two minutes. Just in time for the movie to start after the advertisments.



Nacho Libre was not bad. Was stupid and funny haha. Sometimes your life just needs some...humour. Different type of humour. But the storyline was good. Really. Watch it if you're in Singapore because, sad to say, it's not worth A$10.50. S$8-10 still can haha.



After the movie, we went back to PS for Gelare's ice cream. Woohoo! When we waited for our ice cream, Sherry got bored...
She started playing with my garfield haha. Yep, that's me in the back haha and Sherry's phone key chain in between Garfield's legs =D.


Haha Sherry's phone keychain's really really cute can!


Garfield with his up-to-mischief look!



About 15 minutes later, our ice cream came! Woohoo!
Cookies and cream!!!!!!!!!! My favourite of all favourite ice cream flavour! It was superb k. And Sherry insisted on treating me. SHERRY AR DON'T LIKE THAT CAN! I feel so bad...=\



Going out with Sherry means I HAVE to snap pictures of her.
She looks like she's got a Gelare tissue face eh? =D




View of Golden Village from Gelare.




We finished our ice cream! Suuuperb!



Tried some more shots but...
She's so...
SO SUPER FAST LA!



We left Gelare's at around 5 for Fish & Co. We ordered a plate of fried calamaris, a plate of fish and chips and a cup of lime cola.
LOOK AT MY LIME COLA!!!!! The coke is floating on a layer of lime juice! Sooo darn cool.




Didn't take a picture of the calamaris but Sherry took a picture of the fish and chips because the fish looked weird. =D



I had a really great day that day. Sherry, I hope you'll enjoy the chocolates I gave you =). Love ya loads!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: