Thursday 13 July 2006

POH JING JIE. XIAO HUAI DAN. LOL.

Woah. Yesterday was another crazy day. Lol okok not as crazy as Tuesday but it was also another well spent day. With my friend of close to 10 years, Poh Jing Jie. HE NEVER CHANGE SIA!!!!! Only grew taller and voice change nia haha. BUT he's still not very tall. That idiot still say I short. You also not very tall hor haha.



Met him at the bus stop outside KC then walked to Tao Nan. Tao Nan's main gate was locked so...we went in through the side gate. We walked the WHOLE of Tao Nan but we couldn't find any teacher we recognised. ALL NEW TEACHER CAN????? Then I asked one of the staffs if Mrs Aberdeen was still around but...SHE HAS ALSO RETIRED!!!!!!!!!! I'm like...WHAAAAAAAAAAT???????????????????? First Mrs June Sim retired. All my other lower primary teachers retired. My old principal retired. Old vice principal retired. Other teachers gone. Only left Mrs Aberdeen. NOW SHE HAS RETIRED?!?!?!?!?!



Oh ya one more thing. Tao Nan's staffs, although changed, are still very...unfriendly. The kids are more naughty, though. Jing Jie and I were talking about what the kids did in class and how we would have been punished if we did the same back then. Lol time has changed eh? Teachers still can't seem to handle kids and kids still can't seem to understand teachers.



We then walked to Parkway. Had lunch at Pastamania. I couldn't finish my plate of creamy chicken although I actually exchanged mine for Jing Jie's 'cos his seemed lesser. After lunch, we walked around Parkway a little. Parkway's still the same. No change. The arcade is more boring, though. Damn sad. Lol.



Then I went to Mavis tutorial. But lessons didn't start till 5 and Mr Ng will be teaching in Parkway. So I just said hi to Anitta then...Jing Jie and I left. We sat in Macs for a while then decided to go Siglap. Went toilet, came out, changed decision. Suntec. Lol.



We took...bus...er...what bus did we take ar Jing Jie? Lol nvm but I got this feeling it's bus 36. Suntec changed a little. The arcade was HUMONGOUS. Then we walked and walked and walked and decided to go Marina Square because Jing Jie was going on and on about how Marina Square has changed.



INDEED Marina Square changed. The way he brought me around was like...leading me in a MAZE sia. I was just following and following all the way. Ig's Heaven doesn't have the keychain I wanted anymore. Sadness. Then at around 3.30, we left for the bus stop.



At the bus stop, we were talking about chio bus and shuai ges. Lol usual Singaporean teenage topic hey? But...don't know why I don't seem to be as interested as before. Hah. I purposely missed two of my buses just to accompany Jing Jie a while more lo can. He had better be grateful lol.



Got home safe and sound for dinner. After dinner, at around 7.45, Daddy sent me to Parkway again. Went to Mavis to find Mr Ng. Mr Ng, ah, Mr Ng. Still as busy as ever. Only managed to chat with him for about 5 minutes then he's off to teaching already. So I left Mavis and tried contacting everyone I know living near Parkway. And guess what. None of them were free.



At around 8.40, I decided to go home. Called Edward and had a looooong chat with him. And I got so used to walking I ended up being too lazy to catch the bus haha. Only took me half an hour to get home. Okok, yes, I know. Half an hour can do lotsa things but sometimes you've just got to SLOW DOWN, RELAX and TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD. Especially when you haven't done so for six whole months.



Got home safely again. Nothing to do today. Tomorrow morning also. See if Jing Jie working tomorrow or not. If he's not working...maybe ask him out again. Too sian la at home. Lol.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: