Monday 10 July 2006

Tickle says I'm an angel and I find love in a fairytale. Angel? Hell no. I'd like to be one but...I don't see myself as one. Heh. Fairytale? Maybe bah. Haha. Gonna do another one soon. Getting pretty bored at home. Wondering if I should call Jing Jie out. Maybe not. The sky's pretty dark and there are clothes left out in the garden to dry. And I'm responsible for the clothes 'cos Daddy's snoring. Lol.



Went out with Daddy today. Went to somewhere near city. Somewhere near People's Park. We met up with one of Daddy's secondary school friends. We ate at a hawker centre. Hakka food. Ooo I so miss Hakka food. Especially the ginger with spring onion beef. The ones in Perth are so bleh.



Daddy didn't need to pay for his parking today. Because Daddy parked at the carpark his friend was in charge of. His secondary school friend. So when Daddy left, he just pressed the intercom and said , "Hello! Chia!" He meant, "Hello! Chia here!" Same old singlish. Ha!



Daddy sent me to parkway to get my hair done. I though I had to take the bus home myself after getting my hair done but Daddy said he'll be going back to parkway after putting the clothes out to dry. He's going to the bank.



The hair dresser remembers me! He was like, "Is your mum the one with a lot of white hair?" Yes, last year when Mummy went with me she hadn't dye her hair. "You're seventeen right?" Yes, I was the girl who went to Cut and Curl to get my hair done for prom and the girl who permed and dyed her hair there. "Ya la! You're that girl!"



We talked a lot. Told him I'm studying in Australia. He said I used to look like a kid and now look more mature. =_= Thanks ar. Lol. The previous guy, Jon, who did my hair for me last year, ain't there anymore. He said Jon went to Taiwan. Wow.



My hair was done well. No change in length, layered, dyed dark blue and it looks neater. BUT it looks a little straight. I WANT IT WAVY!!!!! Bah nvm. I didn't ask for a perm anyways. 75 bucks. Worth it. Actually...I don't mind my hair a little straight la. Free rebonding haha! Ok I'm crapping.



Bored. Webcam showing Mummy's parrotfish. Wei Xian's supposed to be looking at it but Wei Xian is off to fix his new sofa bed. Lucky guy. Ha!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: