Thursday 20 July 2006

neoprints again

Didn't do much on Monday. Went jogging early in the morning. Then went to Parkway with Daddy for brunch. Then I bought my stationeries at Popular. Daddy won't buy me the $9.90 Garfield I saw! It was the last piece even!



I woke up super early on Tuesday to send Daddy off to the airport. Yep, he's going for holidays! Macau. Like, WA LAU. Haha. I know it rhymes. Had brunch in the airport. Creamy pasta. YUM can? I nearly made Daddy and Mummy kiss la! If only Mummy didn't apply SUCH THICK LIP STICK HOR DADDY??? Haha.



Mummy sent me home then went off to work. Met up with Jesslyn at Somerset MRT station at 2pm. Okok I mean 2.15pm. I was late. Sorry Jess! So...we took neoprints!





Yep! So many huh! Three machines! But these aren't the best yet. =) We also had ice cream, eyed on a cute guy in Gucci and eyed on the pink and brown checkered Burberry wallet. Both of us have decided to make a wishlist!



MINE:
-The pink and brown checkered Burberry wallet.
-The cute guy working in Paragon's Gucci.
-BOYFRIENDS FOR JESSLYN AND I.
-A silver/white gold chain (necklace) for my cross pendant.
-Extended stay in Singapore, or, at least, make the next four months feel as if it's only four DAYS.



That's for now! Will place it up in my template soon. =)



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: