Saturday 22 July 2006

lateness. TSKTSKTSK.

Went out with Jia Hao on Wednesday. I was early for half an hour. He was late for an hour. It wasn't as bad as the last time (that time he was late for TWO HOURS) but I was a little pissed. I decided to forgive him, though. But the next time, if he doesn't arrive by half an hour, I'll leave.



ANYWAYS, we first went for lunch. Had creamy chicken in pasta mania again. I also had a cup of mango and banana smoothie. I think the nex time I'll only order a banana smoothie. Mango and banana didn't really blend very well. After lunch, we went to take neoprints.





After neoprints, we went to Meridien Hotel's Factory Outlet Store because he wanted to search for clothes. At around 5.15, I went to take bus 16 and met up with Mummy at the Marine Parade market to pick up the clothes I altered.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: