Tuesday 18 July 2006

pictures pictures pictures

This is getting pretty ironic. I've been back home for MORE THAN ONE WEEK but I HAVEN'T POSTED ANY PICTURES. But who's gonna dare blame me?? I'm out of the house almost everyday. So. WHERE DO I GET THE TIME TO POST PICTURES. B-U-T I still must post pictures 'cos if I don't, I WON'T GET TO DO SO IN AUSTRALIA.



So here comes the pictures!



In Huan Yuet's classroom. Albert took for us. Haha I miss those uniform days =\


In Pepper Lunch. Don't ask me why I'm laughing so hard. Lol.


The restaurant we went to before we took our neoprints.


Back to the old act cute days eh? Haha


Albert decides to take a picture with me. Lol.


The restaurant was full of graffiti. But it wasn't considered vandalism. 'Cos it's something like a graffiti restaurant. Christine drew this. LOL. It says Rain.Ice.Moon. Rain is Christine, Ice is me and Moon is Huan Yuet.


Christine then drew this. She hor. Only draw Huan Yuet and me. ALBERT LEH???


Took this in one of the neoprint machines. Haiyo Albert ar lean close la.


Look at the pink background. Sooo pink can. I like =)


CHRISTINE MUST YOU TAKE THIS PICTURE?!?!?! =_=



In Heeren's lift. After the whole neoprint taking craze. Taken by Albert. Thanks boss! =D



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: