Friday 7 July 2006

presents X_X

WOAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly got killed ok! Or rather, I nearly shrunk 10cm!!!!! Haha okok I'm exaggerating. Went to city with Shu Ling and Shelina. Shelina went off to Northbridge first to deal with her phone. Shu Ling and I had lunch at Taka (the one at the traffic light cross junction).



Shelina came back only in time to finish what I couldn't finish =P. Sorry girl, I really didn't do it on purporse. I really couldn't finish. After lunch meant SHOPPING. REAL shopping man!



Ok here comes the sad bit for you guys in Singapore. Only my parents got the best presents. BUT! Your presents ain't that bad either ok! Spent loads on them. To some of you, the presents would be heavenly. To some, er, I don't know lol. All of you will receive the same presents. The only differences are the amount and quality. Heh. Don't mean to do that but...oh wells. Since when is life fair?



I won't be saying what I bought for my parents because there's a tendency of Mummy reading my blog. SO. No spilling of beans yet. The suprise awaits my parents tomorrow in Singapore Changi Airport at around 5pm. Weeeee! Can't wait!



Alright I better go off before I get high again like yesterday. Tata~



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: