Monday 24 July 2006

This sucks. Totally. I've been crying since I set foot in my room. Which was 7 plus. I even cried through lunch, in the presence of aunty and uncle. I need a hug. A hug from Daddy and Mummy. But they're so far away.



I'm so freaking bored. Aunty cooked porridge today. And it reminded me of Mummy again. Last Saturday night Mummy purporsely cooked porridge for me because I requested for a light dinner. Everything around me reminds me of home.



My facial products remind me of how Mummy had to rush here and there just to get them before my aunt flies over to visit me. All that junk that's left in my shelf are bought by Mummy when she was here with me in January. Mummy spent a bomb on my pimple creams. Mummy's always interested in my nail polish colours.



Daddy always reminds me to drink water. When I do my laundry, it reminds me of how Daddy kept asking me to help him with the laundry. My panadol box reminds me of Daddy's medicine box. My cup reminds me of the stupid jokes Daddy cracked.



Everything reminds me of my family. Everything. Each time I start doing something, it reminds me of my parents and I'd lose interest in doing what I wanted to do. Now I feel nauseous. I totally have no appetite.



Daddy Mummy I miss you...I miss both of you very badly. I don't even feel like doing university here anymore. When I'm bored at home in Singapore, I can talk to one of you. I'd never be bored in Singpore. Over here, there's no one I can talk to. Or at least, no one that's like Daddy or Mummy.



I hate to say this but...FUCK. I'm really hating every single second of Perth. I want to get back to Singapore after my college here. And I thought I'd be able to handle this well. But I'm so ****ing wrong. It's only half a year and I'm like this already. How am I going to survive the next 3 and a half years?



I want Daddy Mummy. I want them badly. Now I know what it really feels like missing my parents.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: