Monday 24 July 2006

Ok pardon my last post. I always get a rush of emotions when I just depart/arrive in a country.



I need help. FIRSTLY, I want someone to help me tape Love at Zero Degrees. The show playing on channel 8, 9pm every weekdays. PLEEEEEASE?????????? I don't mind paying for the vcds/dvds plus a little workmanship pay if necessary! SECONDLY, someone please help me download the song "I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker" by Sandi Thom! I really really like the song! THIRDLY, someone PLEASE eat curly fries for me. I didn't get the chance to eat them. Fourthly, IM FINDING FOR A DORAEMON ALARM CLOCK. It should be a doraemon made of plastic, the clock at its tummy area and when the alarm rings, the doraemon song plays.



Thank you!



I guess I'm settling down already. All I know is I've got lotsa things to bring back to Singapore/throw away. Daddy and Mummy are coming in October to attend my graduation ceremony. I hope it'll be a success despite all that's happening back home. So Mummy asked me to pack a bag of things I want her to bring back first. Good luck ar, Mummy, it's not going to be a small bag.



I REALLY MISS SINGAPORE. Especially shopping with Mummy. Today itself feels damn dreadful. How can four months pass like four days? Nonetheless, it'll still be part of my prayer requests.



I came back with lotsa clothes. Hangers nearly all used. I forgot to bring some things back to throw but...my luggage was too full. "Your luggage not full la. Is you don't know how to pack only." That's what Mummy will say.



Ok me better stop here before I start ranting again. I need to get back my life. I WANT TO GO OUT!!!!!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: