Monday 17 July 2006

ex-TaoNanites

MUMMY DELETED ONE OF MY POSTS!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okok chill. She didn't do it on purporse. But still. I TYPED QUITE A LOT LEH!!!!!!!!!! Nvmnvm. SIGH.



On friday...I woke up with nothing to do. So I messaged Jing Jie to ask if he was free. He said he was in Suntec so I thought..maybe not. Stayed at home and stoned out. An hour later, Jing Jie told me he got pang seh-ed so we decided to meet up at Siglap Centre. He said he'd reach in an hour's time so I took my time to shower and get ready.



Insteaad of reaching Siglap Centre in an hour's time, I left home in an hour's time. Took me about 15 minutes to reach Siglap Centre. Didn't take the bus. Walked. Yep, I chose to take a closer look at my neighbourhood again. Nothing much changed. Really. Only a few restaurant that were expected to change, changed.



When I reached Siglap Centre, Jing Jie had not reach. He was just left his house and was still running to the bus stop. Took him another about 10 minutes to reach Siglap Centre. We walked around Siglap Centre, didn't find anything to do in Siglap Centre, then walked around Siglap area. We walked all the way to Siglap Linear Park (the park near my house is Siglap Park Connector) and then decided to walk to East Coast Park.



At ECP, we rested beside a pond. Wasn't the pond where YB and I spent time with about one and a half year ago. After resting for quite some time, I got really bored and we decided to go up onto a breakwater. On the way to one breakwater, we saw a dead fish with lotsa bees feasting on it. I freaked out and ran away. I mean...what do you expect a girl who fears bees to do????? Stand there and get stung? Lol.



So we continued walking. Walked pass the pond where YB and I spent time with. The pond right beside the chalets. Then Jing Jie and I walked and walked and walked. Rested again at somewhere near Marine Cove. Why keep resting? 'Cos Jing Jie always tired lo. Sia la you old already la haha how you bowl sia? =D



While resting, I called everyone up to remind them of the meeting that day. I also managed to get Jing Jie to go. Wahaha. Oh ya one more thing. While walking and resting and walking and resting, I was also enjoying the view of army men running past. Ha! They were hot ok! REALLY hot!







Ok fine, they weren't. Only a minority were hot. But Jing Jie wasn't happy. He said it wasn't fair for me to view so many guys and for him to...view at ugly girls. LOL the army men weren't even say very hot ok! After so much walking I only saw ONE hot guy lo...the guy who nearly lost his balance while blading. SO DON'T COMPLAIN SO MUCH! ^^



When Jing Jie finally had enough of rest, we went to 7-11. We wanted to buy alcoholic drinks but...we thought it was still too early to drink. So I bought a cup of slurpee, Jing Jie bought a can of blackcurrent tea and gummies. Then we continued walking towards Parkway. Halfway through he got tired again and sat on some steps. Die la, Jing Jie, time for you to retire already la.



We ALMOST reached Parkway but Jing Jie got tired again and rested outside Burger King. =_= HOW OLD ARE YOU AR JING JIE????? We arrived at the taxi stand ON TIME 6pm. Called Fang Xiang, he's still in Bedok. Will only arrive in half an hour's time. Called Abigail, she's still in Tampinese Mall. Will only arrive in an hour's time. Francesca also said she'll be late. SIAN! So Jing Jie and I went up to Parkway's arcade.



PATHETIC CAN??? Jing Jie was playing this ambulance game thingy. Grow up la Jing Jie lol although you're physically very old already. We got really bored so we decided to go back down to the taxi stand since Lucas was said to already be there. In the end, the first person we bumped into was Zi Xuan. At the taxi stand, we searched around again but found no one. Once we sat down, Lucas appeared.



First thing Lucas said when he appeared was...Classic Pool. =_= Another guy who hadn't changed. So the four of us walked to Parkway Builder's and went up to Classic Pool. I messaged everyone telling them we're at Classic Pool. I only sat down for about 5 minutes and Fang Xiang told me to wait for everyone outside Mac's. So I had no choice but to go back down and wait for people to come.



Francesca came. She went up 'cos Zi Xuan already told her they're in Classic Pool. When Abigail came, she saw Shawn, who was sitting in Mac's with her girlfriend. COME ALREADY ALSO NEVER TELL ME!!!!! So four of us went up to Classic Pool together.



Zi Xuan was winning Lucas. Jing Jie didn't play. After a while, Fang Xiang came. I think Zi Xuan won Lucas every game. Lol. Unexected hey? Lucas even said, "I hate liars" and he was jokingly referring to Zi Xuan. It took us a long time to decide on where to eat. We agreed on Suntec and I said to decide on the restaurant in Suntec itself. Chun Chen wanted to meet us in Suntec itself.



At the bus stop, we missed one bus 36. Jing Jie, Zi Xuan and I sat on a chair 'cos three of us were really tired. Then Abigail joined us. Just when the next bus 36 came, Lucas realised he forgot to take back his EZlink card from the Classic Pool people. =_= Smart. So we had to miss the second 36 bus and wait for Lucas to run back. Lucky enough, Lucas ran back in timr for the third bus 36.



When we reached Suntec, Zhong Wei called Abigail...I think. Then I called Chun Chen. We met Chun Chen outside Carrefour. Then we went to Suntec's basement. They decided on eating at NYDC. Heng I didn't have to decide. I HAVEN'T BEEN IN SINGAPORE FOR 6 MONTHS SO I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO EAT! Lol.



Outside NYDC, we saw Junyu. The waiters asked us to wait for 15 minutes. So we sat down outside NYDC and started waiting. Zhong Wei came. Chun Chen and Zi Xuan went off to draw money. Lamed around with Junyu. He decided to play badminton with me on Friday. Woah sia I was just joking with him and he took it seriously.



ONE HOUR later, a few of us got really impatient. Lucas went up to the waiters and the waiters asked us to wait for another 15 minutes. Lucas said, "We've waited for an hour already. So 15 minutes later you will ask us to wait for another 15 minutes lah?" Within the next few minutes, we got our seats. LOL not bad huh, Lucas?



Actualy we only got 6 seats but the seats were quite big so we called everyone in to squeeze a little. A few minutes later, a table near us cleared. So all of us got our seats. Oh yeah, Wang Li and another Shawn came. The other Shawn is also studying in Perth but in Wembley area. Sadness. The other side of the river. But oh wells. I hope to be able to catch up with him one day in Australia.



I ate creamy pasta and had a mango float. After about an hour, the Australia Shawn and Wang Li left with Lucas. After a few minutes, Shawn and Wang Li came back again. Lol Francesca also ordered a mudpie. A few of us shared the mudpie. I only took one bite. Zi Xuan liked the oreo bits haha. Like some kid sia lol.



At around 11, Jing Jie and I decided to go back home. He needed to meet his neighbour and I didn't want to go home too late. Met the Singapore Shawn in the bus. Also saw Abigail, Fang Xiang and Jun Yu at the bus stop when we were about to board the bus. Jing Jie and Shawn crapped a lot. Lol. Shawn alighted before both of us. I alighted before Jing Jie. Once I got home, I immediately showered and slep. Ha! Too tired.



That day, Zhong Wei, Fang Xiang, Jun Yu, Jing Jie, Abigail, Francesca, Chun Chen, Shawn, Shawn(Australia), Wang Li, Zi Xuan, Lucas and I attended the gathering. I really really thank you guys for coming. =)



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: