Thursday 6 July 2006

!!!!!LETS PARTAYE!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!! IT'S TIME FOR CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!! BRING THE PARTY POPPERS! BRING THE BALLOONS! BAKE THE CAKES! TAKE OUT THE DRINKS! AND KILL THE KANGEROOS!!!!!



Ok, maybe not kill the kangeroos. BUT! EXAMS ARE O-VER! O-VER! O-VER! Yeah baby! O-ver spells my mood! Ok I'm a tad too high for now. I had my accounting exam today and I'm HAPPY to say that the exam wasn't say very difficult! I did past years' papers last night and kept saying to myself, "Rynetta, your dooms day is tomorrow. Be prepared." SUPRISINGLY, the exam paper wasn't as difficult as past years' papers! Thank God! Hallelujah!



I left the gym feeling so...light. I don't know how to say but I no longer dragged my feet. I walked quick-stepped to the bus stop, to my old homestay (to pick up the towel I left behind), and back home. I no longer go home stressing about the next exam I'm going to have. I go home telling myself, "I'M FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Yepyep! Lord, You set me free!



When I came back into my room after dinner just now, I asked myself, "What am I doing in my room so early? I've got nothing to study for, nothing to do and nothing to pack!" Yep, I've packed my luggage! All the clothes I need for the super hot 24/7 summer season in Singapore. Left half a luggage for shoppings I'm going to do tomorrow.



GAH! I so can't wait! Only about 36 hours left before I'm in Perth's airport, 48 hours left to my childhood bed in Singapore. Like what Faith said, we just can't be satisfied with what we have. I've finally finished my accounting exam and I'm still moaning and groaning about going back to Singapore.



It feels as if my luggage is calling out to me: "CARRY ME TO THE AEROPLANE NOW! BRING ME BACK TO WHERE I BELONG IN SINGAPORE!!!!!" Pfff I miss my home. The home I stayed in for 15 years. Spent most of my life there can!!!!!



Oh yeah I'm hoping I can trade in my creative zen micro mp3 player for an iPod Nano in Singaopre. I don't know if my mp3 player's still hanging. Haven't charged it for eons. Sigh. I need a good small and slim mp3 player for me to bring along when I jog, when I travel in the bus, in the car and so on.



Yikes my finger can't stop typing but I already don't know what to blog about! I've got lotsa friends taking chemistry and economics tomorrow. Good luck man. I'll be praying for you guys, I promise!



Sigh ok I better stop before I start ranting on how much I miss Daddy and Mummy (esp Daddy). So....saiyonara! Okok no acting cute. BYE!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: