Friday 21 July 2006

Okies! More pictures! I forgot to upload one picture...the picture Abigail took of our identical phones!!!!!
Both of our phones are Samsung E770. We both have only ONE BAR of battery left. Differences? The colour, mine's on silent and she has a new message. And our time settings are different. =D




This is the picture taken at the end of my ballet school's performance. Chan Soo Sen is sitting RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE with a red top and black pants. There are three spice "girls". One with curly hair standing up, and the other two sitting beside Mr Chan Soo Sen. Those sexy sexy WOOOmen! Get my point? Haha and the rest in black shirts and jeans are the future ballerinas of my ballet school. =)



The other day I was out with Jesslyn, we went to the small new urban male in Heerens. I saw these row of t-shirts that were against boys haha. Then there was this paper with different designs on them.
AND BY FAR THIS IS THE CUTEST OF ALL CUTEST DESIGNS. THEY DIDN'T HAVE THAT DESIGN SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BUY IT FOR ME IF YOU SEE IT AND I PROMISE I'LL PAY YOU BACK WHEN YOU PASS IT TO ME!!!!! THANKS! =)



Then on the way back (to Parkway to meet Mummy) after meeting Jesslyn, I saw some things in the bus 36 I took.
Remember lately there have been reports on bullies in school? This is simply one BIIIIIG example. But of course, this ain't as bad as what I used to experience. BUT be glad that it's all over. And I thank God for His blessings. =)




ANOTHER THING WAS THIS. Chewing gum has JUST been allowed in Singapore and this happens. How do you expect Singapore to continue allowing chewing gum in the long run?????



On Wednesday...I met up with Edward for breakfast. He told me one really stupid joke. There's this pregnant lady who met with an accident. When she woke up in the hospital, she found her babies gone. She asked the doctor frantically about her babies and the doctor said, "Not to worry. Your twins are safe and sound and your brother has named them for you." The lady said, "OH NO! MY BROTHER'S A RETARD! WHAT DID HE NAME MY TWINS???" The doctor replied, "He named the girl 'Denise'." The lady hieved a sigh of relief and asked about the boy. The doctor said, "The nephew." Get the joke? Go think about it =) Took me a few seconds to realise the joke ha!



Edward and I ate at the coffeeshop outside Chung Cheng. I had a plate of chicken rice. He said his treat. I feel so bad can! He also ate chicken rice and another plate of roti prata. I felt worse later on because I couldn't finish my plate of chicken rice. =(



We finished our breakfast at about 10.55 then I rushed into Chung Cheng. Reached Chung Cheng at about 11.05. Told Albert I was in the concourse. That idiot boy told me he's already back in class then he came to meet me in the concourse. =_=. Then I went up to their classroom. Hy kept asking me to help her write a compo lol. Sorry girl but I really didn't have any inspiration. When their teacher came, I went back down to the concourse. The breezy breezy concourse x).



I bought a bottle of pink dolphin. Sooooo long never drink that drink can haha. Then at 1.15, their lessons finally ended. Albert, Hy, and their friends, who slowly also became my friends, and I, went to the canteen for lunch. I didn't eat, though. My breakfast with Edward was still in my tummy haha. I then hung around with them. Albert went off for PUMP at 2pm. Was telling him not to turn into a penguin after PUMP =D. THAT IDIOT KEPT PLAYING WITH MY PHONE!!!!! If spoil, I'm going to seek revenge on HIS PHONE. Wahaha. And oh ya, he has S$XXX in his wallet. GO ROB HIM! XD



Then I accompanied Hy till about 2.45. She finished her compo then went for PUMP/detention. She got two at one go sia. Haha jia you k? =) Then I took bus with Sharlyn. Went back home to wait for Christine. She FINALLY came at around 4.30pm haha. It was a very very important date. Why?



Because it's exactly one year since they came to my house =). Too bad Hy can't come =(.




We had loootsa fun. Played in my room and surfed the net in search of cute guys =D. She even ate dinner with Mummy and I haha. OH YA we saw a cute guy at the bus stop! Hehe.


Before she left, she secretly drew something else on my bed without me knowing. She's so sweet can! Sigh. I'll be waiting for 19/7/07!!!!! =)



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: