Sunday 9 July 2006

arrival~

I didn't come back to Singapore to good news. When I touched down, got home to put down my luggage and hand carry, Daddy, Mummy and I immediately left home for my greatgrandma's house. And I'm sad to say...my greatgrandma's not in the best of her health.



The moment I saw her, my heart sank. I know I'm supposed to meet her with excitement but...she just looked different. Totally different from the greatgrandma I met at her last birthday celebration. Sigh. Time. Really flies. The wrong way.



After my greatgrandma's house was my grandma's house. Had dinner there. Grandma kept asking me to eat more 'cos I lost weight. Ha! Ah Mah ah...eat more will fat ar. But my grandma's really happy seeing me. I also gave her her birthady present; a doraemon.



Watching soccer with Daddy now. Don't have the urge to drink. I guess I'll leave the drinking to tomorrow's finals. Bah ok Daddy wants me off. Cya then!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: