Friday 14 July 2006

Alright. I'm only surviving on one contact lense. I lost my right contact lense. And I can only see half the world. Haha okok it's not that bad but while what I see are clear, they're not clear too. Really. The feeling's weird but...WHAT CAN I DO?!?!?!?!?!



I knew it from the start in Australia before I came back. Something was telling me to bring extra pairs of contact lenses back just in case but I was just too lazy. And now this happens. I can only pray not to lose my one and only contact lense I'm left with or else I'm really gone case. Unless I get a pair of coloured contact lenses. I'm really considering.



Didn't do much yesterday. Stayed at home the whole day and stone. Really boring ok. There weren't even anything on the tv. AND I was alone at home. I had to talk to and webcam with Edward. And now that idiot's not online. I also don't know if Jing Jie's working or not.



I only went out with my parents last night for dinner. Ate something really sinful. REALLY REALLY sinful. Shark's fin. DON'T shoot me. Daddy insisted. I also had crab. Was really really full after the dinner. When I got home? Edward went offline for dinner with his boss. =_= Good la. Lol.



Okok I'm feeling irritated already. I hate being half blind. Pff.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: