Monday 26 June 2006

another weekend gone

I've been really really tired for the past week man. I don't mean to blog only once a week. My internet connection at home isn't very good. So I've got no chance but to blog in school. Man I haven't been having any mood to go online. Mummy wasn't online last night either. I think she wants me to study so she's not talking to me online. Shall call her tonight.



Nothing much happened last Monday to Wednesday. Thursday was special. During applic maths, Shu Ling and I were nagging at Ma Ning, asking him to study. And since I was preparing to skip my last class, ELACS, I thought maybe I could go to his house and help him study. At first Ma Ning and I went to search for his english novel in the bookshop and library because he had a test on it. We couldn't find any and ended up borrowing it from his friend. We then went to his house afterwards.



At his house, I started reading his novel, he studied for his maths. I only managed to finish reading 3 chapters when he came in to check the bus time table and realise that I have to catch the 7.32 bus. In other words, I only had about 2 hours left to read the book. Mind you, I'm not a terribly fast reader and I needed to make sure I can translate to him the whole novel. So he told me to give up and teach him maths. He actually finished his 2005 paper. Up till now I haven't even touched mine. Wait should be got touch already la since I had to read through the questions to teach him. Ha!



He cooked dinner. There weren't any meat. He cooked lettuce, pak choy and potato with tomato. The potato dish was the best. But I ate lettuce the most. He gave me a lot of rice can!!! The way he cooked was like daddy haha but just that...his food is better than daddy's. =P Sorry daddy!



He didn't have the time to wash the dishes so he sent me off first. He and his friend took but 72 with me to Curtin and saw me take 34 and left. They couldn't take 34 with me because they'd miss their bus back. So I had to go home alone. It wasn't so bad, though, because on the way back there was this another asian guy walking home also. Luckily my house wasn't further than his. Phew.







Friday, after school, Nic, Ryan, Dominic and I took bus and train down to city. Nic and Dominic played Maximum Tune at Time Zone first. Then Nic and Ryan played dota in Tea Fusion. Then Dominic played CS with them. Then Derek came. Then Da Yong, Shelina and Jay came. Oh and Shelina's friend too. After Shelina and Da Yong got their drinks, Da Yong, Jay, Shelina and I walked Shelina's friend to city centre because she wanted to meet her friend. She smart lo! Made sure we won't be able to meet her friend. But Shelina found out who the guy was and told me haha. Then we went back Northbridge.



When we went back, the whole gang had already went to Pot Black because Nic had to sell some things. Then we went City Garden for dinner. After ordering, Nic asked me to call Edwin and ask if he's going to timezone. That Nic ar...made sure Edwin wouldn't join us for dinner. So mean can? I told Edwin that Nic and I will meet him at timezone after dinner. Dinner was nice, though. Sambal kang kong was spicy enough, beef was nice, squid was nice and so was everything. After dinner? Go timezone meet Edwin!



On the way to timezone, I bumped into Ma Ning. He was waiting for his friend. Then in timezone the guys played. I stoned out. I was so worned out I could just sleep standing up. Edwin caught one small winnie the pooh for me. Then Ma Ning and his friend came into timezone to play. When we left, Ma Ning and his friend hadn't leave. Lol. Where next? Oriel!



Oriel's in Subiaco. Service was terrible. We still got our food and drinks. Thankfully. At the end of it, Edwin sent Nic, May and I home. Wasn't that bad a day after all. Just...tired.







Saturday, service, usher. Yes, I ushered again. Felt happy ushering again actually. We had Holy Communion. Learnt new things! Service didn't have sermon. It was thanks giving. It made me think of lots and lots of things. After service, my cell went to city for dinner than movies. We watched "Click". Go watch it. It's super intellectual and nice. Worth A$11.50. Saturday was really like a turning point to me. Made me realise lotsa things. Also, made me realise the power and grace of God.







Sunday, study whole day at home. Bor-ring.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: