Wednesday 14 June 2006

Daddy...Mummy...

By right I shouldn't be blogging now. I should be doing my research with all my heart. But heck I still want to blog.



I was talking to Peggy last night. It made me realise we have a lot in common. And she assured me about something. "Without your permission, it wouldn't have been right." We were talking about Shelina telling Jay my problems. You see, it's not about how I confided in Jay last time. It's about the magnitude of my problems. This problem is a lot bigger which was why I only chose to confide in a few. OH WELLS it just proves how some people cannot be trusted.



The people who really really lifted my spirits last night was Daddy and Mummy. Mummy came online last night and all of a sudden invited me to view her webcam. However, the person infront of the computer was Uncle James =_=. He was there to fix up the webcam and microphone for Mummy. When Uncle James went off, Mummy gave my webcam to my aunt so that when she comes over (TOMORROW!) I can have it.



Mummy came online again when she got back. Daddy was watching world cup. Same old Daddy, with his belly and cup of milo at 10pm. Same old Mummy desperate to talk to me. Listening to my parents' voices just made my heart melt instantly. It made me want to just dash to the airport and board the next flight back to Singapore. I miss my parents the most. The people who could really really cheer me up whether or not I'm down. The people whom I trust the most, after God.



MUMMY! WAIT FOR ME! I'M GONNA TALK TO YOU ON WEBCAM SOON! Not fair...now you're more advanced than I am...



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: