Friday 16 June 2006

latitoo~

Alright I've got lots to blog about.











Ok I lied. Nothing much happened. But I'm pretty upset over something. MY FINGERS ARE BLOODY FROZEN BY THE WAY I CAN'T TYPE FAST. Ok back to the topic, I'm pretty upset over something. I just realised last night that the place Myren's going to stay in, Mandurah, is dooooown sooooouth of Perth. It's about one and a half hour CAR ride from my place! I thought I could meet him like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday! Oh crap. When I told Myren about that he seemed pretty upset about it too. Oh crap. Now all that I only ask for is to meet him at least ONCE before he goes back next Saturday. And I made a mistake. Myren's arriving tomorrow morning, not today. Heee.



English essay yesterday was...ok I guess. Kua wrote FOUR BLOODY PAGES. I don't know how the hell he managed to do that man, seriously. I wrote about 1 and a half pages. I wasn't struggling with my contents but more of how to connect from one point to another. I still pulled through. But when I saw other people's papers, I realised that my paragraphs were reeeeeally short. But I had lotsa paragraphs lol. All I ask for is a PASS please. I just failed my last english test; comprehension. Like what I said to Wei Xian, I ALWAYS FAIL COMPREHENSION. Argh. Pisses me off big time.



My aunt arrived yesterday and called me at the wrong time; dinner time. I had to call her back after dinner. The plan goes as such: I arrive at my aunty's hotel at around 11 plus, we walk around the city, I treat them to lunch, and they'll treat me to coffee. The big problem is...I'm not sure if the shops are really open on Sundays although they assured me the shops are open. We'll see, I guess, I've got back up plans anyways.



I was on a video call with my mum on msn again last night. My dad this something stupid again. He ate his bread in front of the webcam. Really reminds me of the days where I'd snatch his bread. I'd either chase him around the house for it or snatch it when he's not aware. We were like two puppies yet to grow up. Daddy was also watching world cup. He insisted that he's a lot slimmer and his butt is gone. Ha! Sorry, Dad, I'm slimmer than you are! And less saggy =P. Ok, no, I don't mean I'm slim and sexy. I'm just...not fat. Let's leave it to that.



I can feel my phone calling out to me in agony. Yesterday, Hafiz I think, turned off the vibration for my phone. When I turned it back on this morning, the vibration wasn't as strong. Oh no. I've got to really do a thorough check up on my phone.



OH YA. PEGGY'S COMING TO MY HOUSE TODAY. WOOHOO!!!!! Meeting her at Curtin bus stop at around 3.15pm! Can't wait!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: