Monday 12 June 2006

quiz...bullcrap

I just did a quiz in ELACS class. It was kinda fun. But that doesn't totally mean my mood has been lifted. It's the final round now. Min and Helena in the Kangaroos team while Khoa and Daisy in the Wombat team. I was in the same team as Kenta just now. The only times we answered correctly were when there were spelling questions or when Kenta or I heard the answer from someone. It wasn't say very stressful. In fact, not at all. Just something that kept my mind of certain things for only a small while.



I visited Nic's homestay last thursday. Met up with Mr and Mrs Lee. Jean drove Nic and I there. Nic's room's definitely more messy than mine. But...in a different sense I guess. Mr Lee kinda lectured me. No, not in an angry way. More of like an intellectual one. What he said made a lot of sense. And he sounded more like Daddy, as compared to Uncle Sen. I'm not being biased here, not at all, but he really sounded a lot like Daddy. Then something happened to Jean. One of the girls she took care of had problems with her school fees and had to be sent back home. After the whole meeting, Jean sent me home. Thanks, Jean. =)



Friday after school I went to the city with May, Petrus, Dominic and Nic. At first we went Myers. I got my facial products, looked around at some clothes and shoes with May, while the boys went up to the last level to check out iPod prices. Then we went to Tea Fusion. I played Dota with the boys while May went grocery shopping. Then Edwin, Nic, May and I went to Utopia for dinner. Nic and I drank too much water and the tom yam soup was too spicy lol. Nic wasted some tom yam soup also. But over all was good.

We then went to time zone THEN Inaloo's time zone. Edwin kept playing the powerticket game while Nic played Maximum Tune while I tried getting the soft toy key chain. I got the whole series (five of 'em) while May got one, Nic got three I think and Edwin got one which he later on gave away. Nic used his powertickets (won by jackpot with credits to Edwin) to exchange for two ice age box (with jelly beans in them), one pencil for may, one fart balloon and one waterbottle. I took one ice age box. We only left the place at around 11 plus.



Saturday was service. Not very good. I mean the service was good but I wasn't very good after the service. That stupid Kevin passed sarcastic remarks just to make me laugh lol. Max was funny too. So was Bi Jia. Lol she so poor thing la kena bullied by Nic and Max. Then Nic bullied me. I tried catching him but obviously failed. Stanley was laughing at me for chasing a marathon runner. THANKS AR STANLEY. Lol.

Then Edwin sent Nic and I to Stanley's place for world cup. We bought alcohol. I had one heineken, Nic had Vodka cruiser...and I forgot what Edwin got. In the end we went to Johnny's house to watch because nobody was watching at Stanley's place except for Edwin, Nic and I. Oh oh oh! When we went back to Stanley's house from the alcohol shop, Nic drove. When he drove, Edwin's car stalled FOUR times including the last one when he finished parking the car. DAMN funny I tell you I think I laughed my dinner away.

At Johnny's house, it was all boys. Johhny, Tim, Jack, Boon Wai, Ray and a few others I don't know. When Jack asked for my name, I said Rynetta (duh) and he thought I'm from Indonesia. Same reaction as Johnny. I wanted to scream at him "I GOT THE SAME SURNAME AS YOU LEH" but instead I went "no la! Singapore!" That night was a good one anyways. Drank one heineken, one of Stanley's beer and one of Nic's Vodka Cruiser. Sweet!



Sunday, Nic and I had nothing to do at our own homes. He called me just to ask me if I'm going to do anything that day. I said no and he asked me to ask around. I messaged Da Yong and he was studying. Dominic just finished service and was going down city. So what do we do? GO DOWN CITY! Nic and I both took the same bus 34 down. Nic got shot by ang mohs when he was waiting for my bus. Paintball, apparently. He's got an open wound at his left elbow and a bruise at his left...er waist? Ya somewhere there.

Nic had motion sickness at the end of the trip but that idiot chose not to vomit. Act cool only. Haha. We met Dominic and Angela at Tea Cafe. Then I bought watermelon smoothie with oreo and rainbow jelly at Tea Fusion. The guy working there was seriously in need of help. He had to call his friend to help him althought she wasn't on working hours. Poor things. Lol. Then Angela bought her eggs at an oriental supermarket then we walked her to Wellington bus station.

Nic and Dominic then went to pot black. No, not to play pool. Play maximum tune. =_= They play that EVERYWHERE. Then they went to time zoen to play the same thing. I topped up $70 in my card just to get a mickey mouse. Of course, there're still credits left. Then Dominic left. Nic and I were debating whether or not to eat out. We went to the city in search for money changer because Nic had no money left, only Singapore notes. Smart la can. In the end we went back to northbridge to eat. I lend him money. As usual.

We ate at Singapore Chinatown because Dragon China wasn't open. Salted egg squid and beef with spring onion. The squids were as usual; perfect. The beef were...not really nice. Just passable. At the end of it, Nic took 33 at St. George's Terrace while I walked to Esplanade bus port to take 176 which only came at 7.20 when it was only 6.30 when I reached there. One thing I hate about transperth buses. The bus doesnt come after every 5 minutes like in Singapore. Haha but what can I do? Perth ain't as small as Singapore.



Today wasn't a bad day after all. Credits to Myren and Albert. I wanna thank Junie, Faith, Peggy, Bi Jia, Ru Wei, Kevin and Max for what they did on saturday too haha. Oh ya, JAZPER. I'll NEVER shower in cold water. Lol.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: