Tuesday 6 June 2006

I'm developing a soar throat. ARGH. It first started on Friday night. After dinner and everything, Nic asked Edwin to stop by The Bottle Shop to buy alcoholic drinks. Edwin got me a Heineken. After Edwin dropped Nic, he parked his car outside my house and talked with me about my problems and his while I drank beer. When I got home, my throat felt like it was burning.



On Saturday night, after church service at Nando's, I drank Heineken too. My throat felt more burning. On Sunday night, I ate two Ferrero Rocher (however you spell that), a small piece of Heaven chocolate and two toblerone pyramids. On Monday morning, I woke up with a terribly soar throat. I thought I'd be better today but my throat proved my wrong. It's feeling worse.



Yesterday, I was super dumb. When I looked at the bus time-table, I looked at the weekdays time-table instead of the Sundays and public holidays time-table. Apparently, I saw the wrong timing of the bus so I ended up walking to Curtin bus stop. It only took me a suprising 20 minutes. I was only late for 10 minutes. Ok 10 minutes is a lot. We took bus 72 to the city. At city, we had bubble tea before Nic and Dominic went to timezone. Dominic had green apple ice blended, Nic had banana berry smoothie with oreo and rainbow jelly and I had taro smoothie with oreo and rainbow jelly. Mine was the best! Weeeee!



At timezone, the boys did the usual. Maximum Tune. The whole time I just looked at them playing. I sat on the initial D's seat, then Maximum Tune's seat then back to initial D's seat. At 2.25, we left for the 2.30 bus at Wellington bus station. RUN AR!!!!! That stupid Nic run so fast. Dominic sprint, stop, sprint, stop. Me? Run, walkwalkwalkwalkwalk, run, walkwalkwalkwalkwalk, jog, walkwalkwalkwalkwalkwalkwalkwalkwalkwalkwalkwalk. I still had time to use the toilet at the bus station. Don't know why Nic run so fast for. Lol.



The bus came 5 minutes late. We took 102 down to UWA. Why? Badminton! When we reached, Michelle and Jon haven't reached. Nic setted up the net for court 4 and the three of us started playing. Nic and I against Dominic alone. Michelle, Jon and...erm another cell member came. Heeeee sorry la I forgot his name! Should be start with A one...Andrew? Haha he played with Dominic while I played with Nic. There was a moment where Michelle played with Jon. Then she went to play bball with Jon. Nic kept training me until I could kept SOME of his stupid corner balls. Not easy ok! Tiring!



At 4, we were supposed to leave but no one chased us away. Badminton court 4 seemed free. Nic and I played against Dominic and Jon. And for the first time I heard Jon laugh. When it was left with Jon and I, he complained that I kept making him run. Wow. Sound! From his mouth! Okok stop crapping. Then I played with Michelle. Each time Michelle couldn't receive my ball, I felt damn bad. Heh..



At around 4.20, we left the place. Michelle went to broadway to buy food for dinner. She bought pork ribs at the butcher's and some stuff from Dewson. When we were at Michelle's house, she cooked Bak Kut Teh! I miss Mummy's Bak Kut Teh. She also heated up some left over curry for us to dip bread in. The dinner was simple yet splendid. Michelle even had some smoked medium done slamon. It was really really nice. Wahhh I want to stay with Michelle! Haha.



At around 5.40, Edwin came in just nice for dinner. He only ate some bread dipped in curry. I also played with Michelle's hermit crab. When I move in to Nic's homestay, I'm so gonna buy hermit crabs and at least two fighting fishes. So cool! At 6.30, Edwin sent Nic and I to Riverton for Passion Training. I was so looking forward to it!



When we reached, I, at first, sat down with Nic, Kevin, Angelina and Junie. Then Kevin and Nic had to give up their seats for girls. Then Stanley, doing the projections, took one chair away. Zhen Yi (I think) led worship. Indeed, he's very good in his guitar. We had a game, human bingo. I was one step away from getting one whole line of signatures la. I saw Asher's friends there too. Wonder why Asher wasn't there. We then moved into our cell groups and did prayers. Then worship and we were dismissed!



After we were dismissed, Nic, Edwin and I rushed off to Fremantle for timezone. At timezone, I topped up 20 bucks in Nic's card. In the end we got NOTHING. Nic played the "roller coaster ride" and tried the winnie the pooh machine a few times. He also tried the Skill Tester and the big big toy one. In the end he won nothing. Waste my money. Lol. Then we went to Hungry Jack. I bought soft serve cone. Nic bought whooper meal. Edwin bought some...burger meal. Then we sat by the road eating. Nic started feeding the birds with bits of fries. He waited for cars to pass by then he threw the bits of fries out. One bird's wings got hit but it still managed to fly off. Sadistic sia, Nic. Then Nic threw a few pieces near us and when one bird finally had the guts to come up and eat, he scare that bird away. Wa lao eh I pity the birds sia lol.



When both of them were done with their food, we went home! I've finally remembered the way to Nic's homestay. Woohoo!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: