Monday 19 June 2006

weeeee-kend!

Right I just discovered today that I haven't been blogging for a very very long time. It's not my fault hey! I've been really really busy. REALLY.



Friday after school Junie and Peggy came to my house to help pack my bag. Within about 2 hours EVERYTHING is packed. I'm really amazed. 3 pairs of hands with 3 brains are better than one pathetic pair of hands with one pathetic brain. After packing, we took the 5.34 bus to the city. Bumped into Ma Ning and his friend whom he calls Fei Zai. So mean can? Lol



In the bus, Junie and Peggy asked Ma Ning if he could go home with me at night because it'd be so dark and unsafe. He agreed without much hesitation. Peggy was also trying to talk to this girl about maths and its applications. I seriously seriously think she scared that poor little 12 year old girl. To think of it, I was also once a 12 year old girl having difficulties deciding on which secondary school to go.



The bus was caught in a traffic jam in the city so Peggy, Junie and I ended up alighting at St. George's Terrace. We went to Taka to eat. Of course, we popped by a few shops that were on sale. In fact, MOST of the shops were on sale. Accounting comes in handy now! Australia's financial year ends on the 30th June hence the sales! Woohoo I haven't learnt nothing for the past 5 months or so. Oh ya I went to draw money at a BankWest atm too. It was kinda cool using my bank card to open the sliding glass door. Security ma.



There were LOTS of people at Taka. Our food took AGES to be ready. Our food were still good, though. We shared our meat. I couldn't finish my rice. Ha! When we were done, we planned to walk back to the city centre to do more shopping. The Gucci shop Peggy wanted to go to was closed. Too bad, Peggy! =D Our plan was destroyed when Ma Ning called me to ask if I want to go home yet. I had no choice but to say "anything". Met him outside Myers with his friend and his plastic bag containing 6 bottles of beers.



At the bus stop, Shu Ling replied Ma Ning's call (Ma Ning couldn't reach me because I didn't answer my phone a few times hehe) and Ma Ning was bluffing Shu Ling by saying he and I went on a date at Taka and he packed some food for her. That idiot! Lol. We took bus 72 back. It terminates at Curtin bus stop. Ma Ning, his friend and I ended up walking all the way back to Wilson area. In the bus, I teased him a lot. It was really really fun teasing him. He asked if I wanted to watch soccer with him in his house. I'd be more than happy to do so!!! And so, we walked to his house. His friend stays with him now, by the way.



MA NING'S ROOM IS BLOODY NEAT. Bed, table with only his text book, computer and some stationeries, his two bags and basketball on the floor and his cabinet. I've NEVER seen a guy's room so neat before, I tell you, I'm serious! The match was interesting as a whole. 6-0. WOOHOO. Ma Ning was damn happy. He drank 4 bottles of beer, I drank 2. To me...it's not enough. Bleh. He had another friend, from college, over. DAMN tall guy. Each time he walks pass the living room, there's WIND. Goodness.



Ma Ning walked me home at 11. He lent me his jacket because it was really really cold outside. The record was -0.7 degrees. Weeeee. Ma Ning told me to keep his jacket first and return him another time. Hehehehehe. I had a really really great Friday.







Saturday morning was the move house day. It took TWO cars to move all of my things over. All thanks to my toys. One side of me is telling me to give some toys away but another side of me is telling me to keep them due to the hard work and money I've spent. Oh wells, we'll see. It took me about 3 hours to unpack everything. Not bad la huh. If you did your maths, by right I should take about 3 times the amount of time taken to pack the stuff but I only took one hour extra.



I also had ushering in the afternoon. I was really really really tired that day. After all the assignments and packing up and moving and unpacking and stressing out, it really wasn't easy. I was really tired when I was serving but the tiredness only came down on me when I was listening to the sermon. Luckily I had to leave halfway to do refreshments. Eunice helped me fill up my bulletin because my pen had no ink. Thanks, Eunice. =)



Dinner was at this pizza place near Nedlands' Nando's. Joshua and I just didn't have enough of teasing each other. Edwin treated us to dinner again. =_= Edwin ar we know you're already working but you can't treat us till THAT extent! But thanks anyways haha. After dinner, some of the boys went off to play soccer at freezing temperatures. Weird people. Edwin sent me home. To my new home!







Sunday, Edwin picked me up at my house at around 11 to send me to the city to meet my aunt and uncle. When I saw my aunt and uncle at the lobby, history flooded my mind. How we used to meet up on Sundays at my grandma's house, how my aunt used to tution me for my PSLE english, how my parents...blahblahblah. I don't know if it was just me or what but...they looked older too. Just within 5 months plus. Wow. Isn't it amazing how gravity can deform us? Alright no more physics. Haven't touched it since O's!



When I saw the bag of things that my aunt brought for me, I was in S-H-O-C-K. It was a big plastic bag and it was HEAVY. There were three bottles of shuttlecocks, as promised, facial products, stationeries, a recipe book, and a lot a lot of other stuffs! We walked down to Northbridge because I wanted to bring them to Singapore Chinatown Restaurant for lunch. My CLEVER brain forgot Singapore Chinatown Restaurant is a DINNER restauarant. We ended up eating at Saigon. They enjoyed it. Thankfully.



We walked back to the city to do SHOPPING. We went Woolworths. Bought lotsa food stuff like biscuits, snacks, and a bottle of jam for Daddy. Then we went David Jones. Bought coffee powders and tea and cookies and chocolate. I got coffee powder and tea leaves for Mummy. We spent the whole afternoon in those two places. Easily about 2-3 hours. It's been so long since I did such thorough shopping.



The things were really heavy so we ended up putting the things down in the hotel first and then come out for coffee. We had coffee at JavaJoe. I had some hazelnut thingy. Not too bad although it felt kinda strong. We sat at JavaJoe for close to an hour plus then headed down to Singapore Chinatown Restaurant for dinner. My-phone-had-no-network! ARGH!



Dinner was salted egg squid, sizzling beef and pak choy with oyster sauce. Aunt Siew Khim and Uncle Allan really enjoyed it. Seeing them so satisfied made my heart feel at ease. I was really stressing out on how to entertain them. I'm glad they think I'm a good host. We couldn't finish dinner, though. We were really struggling. Ended up da-bao-ing the salted egg squid. I treat them for dinner again (yes, I treated them to lunch too). As long as it keeps them happy. =)



Edwin sent me home. I still managed to sleep after that cup of coffee. Thank goodness I don't get affected my coffee. Hallelujah.







School was fine today. Took bus with Yuki, Vikki, Lin Rong and Nic. I'm also glad Shelina and I are ok now. Came home with the girls. Dinner was superb. Alrighty I'm off to study! Buhbye!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: