Monday 7 August 2006

weekend again

PFFFFF I DON'T feel like researching on my english argumentative essay, I DON'T feel like studying for my applicable maths test later and NEITHER do I feel like studying for my calculus test. Let me tell you what I WANT to do. I want to GO HOME and SLEEP in my NOT SO COZY BED until IT'S TIME FOR DINNER.



Obviously my day didn't start off to well. Firstly, Nicholas Sit did not tell me he wasn't going to take the bus. I had to knock on his door to ask him. Secondly, the wind this morning was SO STRONG that it nearly blew my head off literally. Thirdly, it RAINED immediately after I got off my bus so Yuki and I had to share an umbrella in the light rain. Ok it MAY be a light rain again but THIS TIME the wind was SO FRIGGIN STRONG. It really could have blown me off my feet LITERALLY.



Ok let's drop that topic. It's terrible enough. But...sad to say, it ain't as bad as what Hy's going through. I feel really bad. Really really bad. For not being by her side when she needs someone by her side so badly. I keep saying she's my family she's my best friend and all that ****ed up shit but what am I doing here in Perth when she needs a shoulder to lean on and a listening ear so badly? Sigh. Drop this topic too.



My weekend was awesome, though. Yep, awesome again. Cell was really good. Although...Garry forgot to pick me up for cell lol and had to turn back again. He was too anxious about leading worship la haha funny guy. I did refreshments, though. Like...FINALLY I remembered to bring the food.



We had visitors. Ele and...er...oh no. I forgot her name. But they're both from SIN-GA-PORE. Yeah baby, repeat after me, SIN-GA-PORE! Ok I know the way I'm typing now isn't really reflecting my true feelings and emotion but heck. I'm blogging for readers and myself to read. So I must let my readers and myself feel happy reading my blog.



So yep, Garry and Stanley led worship. Garry shared about the basics of Christianity. From Adam and Eve to the crucifixion. Oh ya oh ya, games. Faith did games. The game was like heart attack. Just that it's called pig. When someone gets four same cards, he/she is supposed to put his/her fist to his/her nose. Then everyone else is supposed to followsuit. The last person who does it will be brought to level one. And if you talk to or converse with a level one/two/three/four/five pig, you'll be brought to level one/two/three/four/five, depending on which level the pig you talked to is.



The game was really really fun. Garry lost. HA! Level 5 pig. Crystal jokingly asked him to pour each of us a cup of water and he nearly took it seriously. Lol. Oh ya Crystal only joined us when the game started. After the game was done, Crystal left and Garry started sharing.



Refreshments was pepsi max/diet lift and cheesy fingers. We were also supposed to have prata but Faith left it on the shelves of Stanley's kitchen and Stanley didn't realise it until the prata started to...decompose. Ok it sounded gross enough. So I'm not elaborating.



Thankfully, everyone enjoyed the cheesy sticks, the drinks and the packet of gummies I brought for just in case (phew). While everyone was eating, Garry called me to come over. As in, go over to his side. So...he talked to me about my problems. Jay (not the one from Canning College) was beside him so he, too, comforted and consoled me.



When it was about time to go, someone called Jay to ask if our cell wanted to go Moon Cafe. We asked here and there and only Garry, Jay, Ele and I could go. Garry sent Faith to Charles' place then drove himself and I to Moon Cafe. Jay sent Ele's friend home then drove himself and Ele to Moon Cafe.



On the way, Garry called Dorcus to ask about what the event was. Then Dorcus told Garry that they were going to give Junie a surprise birthday party. BUT Charles' going to hold a surprise birthday party too for Junie at his own place. The message didn't get through clear, though, but we manage to know that they couldnt leave Moon Cafe because they've ordered their food already. Garry got a little impatient 'cos no one told him what he wanted to know. Dorcus was like beating around the bush. Or at least that's what Garry meant. I think. Haha I had to...calm him down. Relax la Garry.



On the way (yes, on the way again) to Moon Cafe, Garry and I talked about my problems again. I poured out every single emotion and feeling of mine to him. And he listened. Really listened. Thanks man, Garry. You really really were a great listening ear. I'm really glad I have a cell leader like you this sem. =)



So, we met Dorcus and her cell members at Moon Cafe. There were playing the game similar to Pig. just that...you don't have to act like a pig once you get four same cards. You can do any actions. Other rules were the same. So they let me join in at level 0. And only Jason was at level 0 too. But I didn't even get to play the game 'cos they stopped playing 'cos...I don't know lol. It got pretty cramped so Garry, Jay, Ele and I went in to look for another table.



Our table wasn't say very comfy but we got the peace we needed. We started talking about personal stuffs. Like what guys want from girls and what girls want from guys. Who Garry and Jay like. Nope, I ain't telling 'cos I'm not the kinda person who spills beans because I know what it feels like having your beans spilled and trust me it doesn't feel good at all. Then we gave each other advices on love. I was the youngest there but...they seemed to take my advices pretty seriously. Hmmm..*shrugs*



We talked till about 1am. Yes, that late. Or rather, early. Jay sent Ele home. Garry sent me home. Well spent day.







Saturday...I ushered. Freshies Welcome!!!!! So Kevin picked Annsley, Nic and I up. Kevin was acting really weirdly. As in...REALLY weirdly. Ok don't laugh but he kept calling my "sexy lady" and kept asking me to give him hi5s. FIRSTLY, I'm not sexy. *rolls eyes* Something has gotten into Kevin.



Anyways, Freshies Welcome was a H-U-G-E event. When we reached Murdoch Lecture Theatre, the choir, dance and drama people were there rehearsing. Like...WOW. On that day, Derrell led ushering. Lawrence, Eunice, Nic, Kevin, Annsley, Alicia, Debbie and I were in the team. I don't know why but I enjoy working with Lawrence. Funny and experienced. Ha!



At around 4, we had a massive praying. The choir, dance, drama, av (projection), worship and usher people prayed together in the lecture theatre before service started. We sang Mighty to Save while praying. It was like...one of the best prayers I ever had. Really.



Doors opened at 4.20. People came rushing in. AND I kept tripping on my heels. Like two or three times? GOD. But overall was good. I managed to sit people. I was so tempted to jump during worship but nah. Didn't wanna risk tripping on my heels again.



Wei Yue's dancing was like...SO GOOD CAN. He solo-ed for the intro. Woah lao daaamn cool. I'm serious. The choir was splendid. Like. WOW. It was first solo-ed by this guy from India, then backed up by Francis, then another guy, then the whole choir. Then Francis and the Indian guy ended the song together. The Indian guy's voice is like...PFFFFF STRONG MAN. When Eunice was like, "his voice very nice right?" I made this heart-melting sound lol.



I did offerings for the extreme right row. Same as in Curtin, two bags, alternating rows. Halfway through sermon, I left the lecture theatre because I was to help serve food. The...complimentary dinner. We realised that all the people who were serving food were either from ushering or choir lol. Nice picks, Evelyn =D.



We got to eat first. We as in the people who were serving the food. I was in charged of the fried rice. On my side, Junie served noodles and John served chicken wings. Oh ya the noodle was really good. The spicy one. Yep.



When service finished, everyone came rushing out, flooding the whole corridor. At first Junie and I thought no one wanted to come to our side but at the end of the day, our food finished first. Ha! When I served Zheng Yi, I was telling him not to worry 'cos it ain't chicken rice.



Ok drama was about multiculturalism. It's a scene in a house of an Australian and Singaporean. They both had a new housemate from Africa. They were competing about who's country's chicken (rice) is the best. The Australian cooked her chicken. While cooking, the African and Singaporean were fighting to add their country's spices into the wok. In the end, there was a fire. Alphonsus and another girl came in. They were the supposed firemen. In the end, the fire hose had no water. Oh ya, Alphonsus had to purporsely fall before entering lol. So Alphonsus used water gun instead. LOL. Then Zheng Yi comes in coughing and all. He said something like "Are you guys still hungry? Well there's free dinner outside! Wait wait wait wait...you guys are invited too!" The 'you guys' was referring to the audiences.



After the whole thing was done, we were supposed to have debrief. Derrell told us to say everything and end the debrief fast. In the end no one said anything and debrief ended. We were like...huh???



We were supposed to go Tea Fusion/Utopia for supper. I didn't know who my driver was and I wanted some quiet time to myself so I stood outside the lecture theatre, away from the crowd. Some dance girls came and asked me to take photos for them. They thought I was about 20 years old and couldn't believe I'm only 17 this year and still doing college. Lawrence kept asking why I was standing alone, then said at least I made use of myself, taking photos for others. Then Stanley (the projection Stanley) came along, introducing me to so many so many people. He asked me to join dance and I rejected profusely. I told him I'm not into this kinda dance but ballet. Then he asked me how long I've been doing ballet and I told him since I was three. IMMEDIATELY he announced to the whole world I did ballet since I was three. THANKS AR STANLEY!!!!! But ya, he lifted my mood a little...although I don't think he knew I was pretty down.



So I found out my driver was Garry. Garry sent Stanley (the worship Stanley), Shelina, May and I to Northbridge. When we reached Northbridge, everywhere had no parking. Garry took one big round and came back to CPP. Garry was fighting with this other lady on another lane to go in first lol. In the end Garry won la. He was practically pressing the button non-stop la can! Lol.



We were one of the last to reach Tea Fusion. I ordered honeydew smoothie with oreo and rainbow jelly. Superb. Bumped into Xiao Xing Xing and his friend lol. Then I walked to Utopia alone. Danger only struck me when I was walking the back alley between two buildings. A few groups of hong kong guys walked pass me. Again, I had too many things in mind to actually think of danger. Thankfully Francis arrived at Utopia just behind me. So we went up together.



Faith, Eunice and I wanted to sit at another table but in the end we sat with the whole bunch of people. Alphonsus was being funny again. And so was this new guy I met. Kenny/Kenni. Joshua told two jokes. LISTEN:

There were three dim sums in a steamer. Dao sa pao, char siew pao and siew mai. Dao sa pao and char siew pao both liked siew mai. So when the owner came, char siew pai asked the owner to throw dao sa pao into the river so that he could have siew mai all to himself. So the owner threw dao sa pao into the river. Haha. Ya. Funny? No.

Next joke.

There was a couple, ah lian and ah beng, from Singapore. They were really really loving. One day ah beng got a scholarship and was sent to UK to study for three years. Ah lian and ah beng were both very sad 'cos they didn't want to leave each other but ah beng had no choice. So they agreed on meetin at the Merlion after three years. Three years later, they went to the Merlion as promised. Problem was, they didn't agree on which part of the Merlion. Ah lian was at the tail, ah beng was at the head. They waited for really really long and were both very upset 'cos they both thought the other party forgot about the promise. Ah lian got upset and threw the ring into the river. Ah beng got tired of waiting and decided to go fishing in Singapore River. Now. Guess what he fished. C'mon. Guess. Gueeeeess!!!!!!!!!! Nope, not the ring. He fished out dao sa pao. HAHA. Ok you gotta laugh. So. HAHA.



By the time Joshua finished his joke, it was already about 10. Garry, May, Nic, Stanley and I walked to CPP. Garry was arguing with me that it's CCP and not CPP. So we argued and argued and argued all the way till we reached CPP and I went "who said it's CCP ar???" Then Garry pai seh. LOL. Garry sent Nic and I home first.







Sunday? Didn't do much. Ok no, I did a lot. I wanted to sleep through lunch and wake up at around 2pm or 3pm but in the end woke up at 10.30am. ARGH. So I decided to do quiet time. I read the bible. Read and read and read. Then decided to take notes. Stopped at around 2.30pm. Went to shower. Came back, started copying notes into my graphic calculator. Went for dinner, came back and continued copying notes into my graphic calculator. At 10, when I did filing, I thought I didn't do my two assignments sia! I rushed and rushed and rushed! In the end also no use. You'll know why later.



Oh ya, Mummy called at around 9.45pm. Sigh. I miss her and Daddy so much. Again, I'm caught in the middle. Don't know whether to stay in Perth or in Singapore after my uni studies. Oh wells. I'll let God plan my future for me. =)







Today. Was quite terrible. Yep, you've read the starting. When I went for calculus lesson, I realised the assignment's due NEXT MONDAY AND NOT TODAY. I RUSHED FOR NOTHING LAST NIGHT CAN?!?!?!?!?! I ate lunch during my first break. Then learnt new stuff during applicable maths although I slept for about 15 minutes. During lunch, I got pretty fed up. Poured all my emotions to Petrus. Sigh. He's such a nice friend. I cried pretty badly. Whole body was shaking when I cried. Was in a terrible mood during ELACS and during my accounting test. And for a moment I thought my life sucked. But I should be happy God gave me a life in the first place. So yep, I'm much better now.







Last week? Badminton club on Wednesday was terrorizing. I partnered Calvin, Eric and...another guy. ALL GOOD PLAYERS CAN. I felt so stressed and so bad at the end of it! Because of me, these three guys lost at least one game. Sigh. Sorry guys! ZLM (on the same day) WAS FUN. I ushered. Sermon was about dreaming big. We also did this survey to tell us about our personality. I did that survey somewhere before but forgot about the results. So ya. Cried during prayers. Canille prayed for me. Thanks, girl. =) Dinner was not bad. Helped out in the cleaning up. The dance people were rehearsing for the Freshies Welcome performance. Looked cool. But wasn't as cool as the actual performance itself haha. Kevin sent Nic and I home.



Thursday...nothing much I think. Can't remember. Oh...Nic, Shawn/Shaun, Ryan and a few other guys played soccer at the field outside the gym in between the two car parks after school. Then went home. Nic went to Dorcus' house to practice worship at around 8. That's about it.







You know something, I HATE IT when the internet connection fails on me. I don't get to blog and might even forget about certain things!!! This shall NOT happen every again. YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!?!?!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: