Wednesday 30 August 2006

BORED.

I'm bored.



Harry was shocked to see me in the library's learning centre. He thought I was gonna study. When I told him I'm here to use the comp, he seemed to heave a sigh of relief. WHAT LA! I cannot study meh?!?!?! Lol.



Harry's my calculus teacher, btw. Really old. Should be AT LEAST 70 with all that white hair and a patch of sea in the middle =P. A really nice guy. Teaches well too.



I've got nothing to do. Accounting starts in 20 minutes' time. Haven't finished accounting homework. You bet, I didn't do any homework last night. Heh. I really really need to start studying. Everyone around me is studying. Especially May.



Bored. Terribly bored. Missing Huan Yuet. Missing Christine. Missing Albert. Missing Daddy. Missing Mummy. ARGH.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: