Wednesday 23 August 2006

HOW COOL IS THIS!!!!! I changed my blogskin!



I was struggling just now. Which to choose? Why? And in the end I chose this. I was sooo close to using Huan Yuet's blogskin. But there were two reasons why I didn't choose hers. Two reasons big enough to make me change me decision.



Reason one: She didn't sound too enthusiastic about me using this skin. I want her to be happy. Her permission is one thing. What she feels is another thing. =)



Reason two: It didn't have anything related to dance.



Not that this skin has a huge relation to dance. It only shows a silhouette of a lady bending forward. I also nearly took a very orangy blogskin with silhouettes of ballerinas but...nah. Not my colour. Hence this skin.



The tagboard's colour's still a little...out. I don't know what to do with it actually. Changing the colours at the moment.



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox





Anyways, today was kinda another well spent day. Amidst all the rushings, I took a step back and relaxed.



Went jogging. Today was hot. Maximum of 20 degrees. I came back more sweaty then the last time I went jogging which was last Sunday afternoon. Jogged a little further than the previous distance too. Ohohoh! I brought my iPod out for a jog for the first time too! Haha it felt good ok. The distance felt shorter.



Surprisingly John didn't ask me for my accounting file today. We're all supposed to get our files ready and hand up to him but I obviously didn't do anything. I mean, my papers are filed according to MY likings. In other words, I will know how to refer to my papers my way. I don't like John's format at all!!! But ya I later heard from friends that only TEE students' files are needed. But John also asked from Jodie what! Jodie's a Foundation student!!! Haiya don't know la. Oh ya FYI, the head of some department of Australia wants to check our files la so ya.



I skipped ELACS again. So did Kenta. Both of us actually think ELACS is getting more and more dry. There's really no point in attending ELACS now! No assignment's coming up. And even if there are assignements coming up, it won't be soon. Because we're normally given only one to two weeks notice. And if they DID give us the notice today, my friends will tell me. BUT, I've heard no news so ya. Point --> ELACS is skippable.



Jay and Faith asked me out for dinner today at KFC. But...nah. I'm not feeling well (no joke) and I don't feel like going. Sorry guys! And I won't be having fastfood for meals from now till Grad Night. So ya. If any of you want to ask me out for dinner at any fastfood restaurant, be prepared for a rejection ^^.



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox





Sian. Why? Because MISS WONG HUAN YUET ALREADY KNOWS SHE'S GOING TO GET PRESENTS. She so k-p-o la can. Lol. But I still love her nonetheless.



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox





Today's her birthday. I wished her happy birthday. She just gave me a cold thank you. But that was enough. At least...I initiated to talk.



WHAT?! Don't look at me like that! THAT was considered talking ok!



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox





Wei Xian ran 12km today. He siao can. I think I only ran about 2km. And Stuart's stuck in his gaming. ARGH. Oh ya everyone please pray for Wei Xian's exams. I....er...think it's next week or something. Mid-sem exams.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: